Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Any of you guys try posting on the above website?

After responding to a person's question about oil(gasp), when I went to send it I was informed that the forum was a moderated group and after review my post may show up.(I paraphrased that).

Hmmm. Might slow down timely exchange of info to someone who needs it now.

Oh well, I've still got this pl......(we're sorry, butplease try your call again later..beep... we're sorry, but please try your call again later......beep:gunner2::gunner::chopper::battle:

Hob......

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
imported post

I have posted on the site you are refering to,they are pretty fast at reviewing messages and getting them up on the site,it is just something they are doing to cut down on the spam messages,once you are reviewed and posted the first time,then your messages are posted immediately thereafter without review

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

My only question would be, whyever would you want to? I am more than satisfied with this site. Both for the technical help, but also for the comraderie. There are simply a nice group pf people here.

And where else would they let me put up a rabbit with a pancake on it's head?

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Okay. I've posted there several times in the past, but not since they put the new system in place.

Brojees, I fully agree with what you're saying. I hadn't lived right until I viewed the now famous "bunny with a pancake on it's head". What more couldyou ask for in a forum? Cats sleeping with dogs?:goofygrin:

Carry on.

Night night.

Hobie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.