Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I'm afraid I'm not going to upgrade. Actually, I've boat another bass boat and go back to what I know best.
I've had a lot done to my Wing, either by me or an excellent Wing mechanic. When I go for a ride, I just wanted to have the most trouble free ride you can get so I made sure everything is in the best working order.
Carl

·
Premium Member
67,720 Posts
I've road with Carl and know this bike.. It's been exceptionally well taken care off.. It'll make someone a great ride............

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the plug Foodman. I will miss riding with you over all the passes.
Carl

·
Premium Member
67,720 Posts
Isn't there anyone around CA looking for a good bike..........

·
Premium Member
67,720 Posts
Friendly bump

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be re-doing the ad. Better pictures and a long list of things done and extras. Even a lower price!
Thanks again Foodman.
Carl

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
looks like one hell of a deal to bad you're clear across the country I might have a chance of talking the better half into it

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My 2000SE is still for sale. I had stopped trying to sell it but now economics forces a sale. I have better pictures now but it will be a couple days before I can post them. The bike now has 86,000 plus a couple miles on it. This is a nice cared for bike.
The important thing is the price.
$5250.00 firm

·
Premium Member
67,720 Posts
I've made many trips with Carl and know the bike.. If you're thinking about a 1500 don't let this one slip by.. It's a great bike in great shape.. Needs nothing just a rider........

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
It doesn't seem to be a good year for selling used Goldwings. Last year I put my 200 SE on CL for $7995 and had two people ready to buy it, but I changed my mind and kept it. This year I did the same and didn't get a single solid response.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.