Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Tongue twister accident
Hobie,with a black eye boards his plane bound for Pittsburgh and sits down in his seat. He notices immediately that the guy next to him has a black eye, too. He says to him, "Hey, this is a coincidence. We both have black eyes; mind if I ask how you got yours?" The other guy says, "Well, it just happened. It was a tongue twister accident. See, I was at the ticket counter and this gorgeous blonde with the most massive breasts in the world was there. So, instead of saying, ‘I’d like two tickets to Pittsburgh’, I accidentally said ‘I’d like two pickets to Tittsburgh’., so she socked me a good one."
Then Hobiereplies, "Wow! This is unbelievable. Mine was a tongue twister too. I was at the breakfast table and I wanted to say to my wife, ‘Please pour me a bowl of Frosties, honey’. But I accidentally said, "You’ve ruined my life, you evil, self-centered, fat-assed bitch." *

*This is in remembrance of Sam Kennison, master of acerbic wit.

Happy Valentines Day all you sentimental fools!!

Hobie 1, 29 years with my child bride, 27 years married 2/17/79, one brat child, one sweet grand babie.!! life is good!!

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
imported post

Hahaha:clapper:

It just so happens that Valentines day is when the Mrs. and I celebrate our "anniversary"* too. This makes number 21. We intend to go for a nice, albeit chilly, ride on the Wing, and then a good steak dinner.

*Since we aren't actually "married" per se, there isn't an official date, but we got together in mid Feb, and celebrating on the 14th makes it much harder for me to forget. Which is a good thing since I suffer from "CRS".

·
Premium Member
4,473 Posts
imported post

Hobie1 wrote:

Hobie 1, 29 years with my child bride, 27 years married 2/17/79, one brat child, one sweet grand babie.!! life is good!!
Hobie 1, here's wishing you and yours the absolute very best! Butch

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

first date with mine.... 31 years ago

Hobie.... didn't know you were into that spanking stuff:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
imported post

Oops, it seems that when I edited my post earlier I stupidly edited out the part that said

"Congrats on your anniversary Hobie"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.