Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My very best friend , a chap I had been thru thick and thin with ,,,,known him forever,,, since we were children and they do not make any more loyal a friend than him,,, he and I were a hunting in some woods,,,, we were both very familier with the area,,,, a very large plot owned by a local Dr.,,,,,, we had permission to hunt on it for years.
Whilest taking a nature break behind a big old cottenwood tree my friend was bitten right on the end of his manhood by a very large rattlesnake, oh how he hollored in pain!!!!
I threw down my hunting rifle and ran over the hills to the Dr.s house to fetch him back to my friend,,,,,,the Doc. couldn't accompany me back into the woods as I had arrived just in time to catch him on his way to deliver a baby but he reassured me and said I could handle it myself ,,,,,,,, He told me to make two small incisions across the bite marks and suck out the poison with my lips then get him to the hospital ,,,,,,,,,,, I asked the Dr was he sure this would work and he said if I did this he would live,,,,so I ran way back up into those woods where my friend lay in agony and he said" what did the Dr. say?"
"well "I said "I hate to do this" ,,,,",you know your my best friend in the whole wide world" but,,,but ,,, the Dr said that you are gonna die!!!!!:?:crying:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Heard the same story about a phone lineman & his buddy climbed the pole to call, for help & was given the same advice. :cheeky1::cheeky1: Life sucks. :shock::shock:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.