1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I got this in a PM:whip:, on another forum :shock: :leprechaun:

Hello Dear,

How are you and your health that is very important to me? please i am not mandating you nor will I in any manner compel you to Honor against your will. I am Rita William, 19 years old and the only daughter and child of the (Late) chief William. he is a very wealthy cocoa merchant who based in ACCRA and ABIDJAN respectively, I lost him mysteriously early this year after is last business trips Belgium. his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by my uncle who traveled with him at that time. ]
]
Before his death he told me that he has the sum of Four million,Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars. (USD$4.500.000) left in one of the leading Bank here in Abidjan Ivory coast and deposited with my name as the next of kin, he gave me the documents that cover the money.
]
I am just 19 years old and high school student, i am an orphan girl and really don't know what to do. according to the bank director i need an oversea account where I can transfer this money into , because the money was deposited in a suspense account, i have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of political crisis here and family problems that make me to runaway from my late fathers house and hid in one local hotel for the safety of my life from the hand of my wicked uncle that kill my father. I am in a sincere desire of your urgent assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

1.you will help me to negotiate use the money for good business after the money is transfer into the account you will provied.

2. you will help me to secure a permanent residential permit in your country.

I am ready to give you 15% of the total money after the money has been successfully transfer in to your account in your country for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that you have done if any occur during the process of transfer. Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. to my Private email address ( ][email protected][/u]][size=[size=3] )

My sincere regards,
Rita William.
]

Any takers???? :cool::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Hmmm...... 20%?.....

Why don't I divorce my wife now, Marry this 19 year old chic so she can have some legal residence thing here..... then we can divorce and in that divorce I shall receive 50%.....

Yea..... I like that idea.....

Go ahead and forward it on to her, Im in!

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

At what age do you cease to be "an orphan girl" and just be a girl with dead parents?

·
Premium Member
28,832 Posts
imported post

Hey I got one of those from a Bank President in Hong Kong of course the e-mail originated in Vietnam which was where the e-mail address was from. Some of these people just don't get it.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
imported post

I got one from Hillary Clinton to procure a joint savings account.
She wanted me to help her "Hide her assettes" from Bill.

assettes (that's how it was spelled in the Email)
:D

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Write back to her Capt'n and ask her what her boobies are like, etc etc. Personally I think it is you she is after, not any of us I am afraid. :?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Write back to her Capt'n and ask her what her boobies are like, etc etc. Personally I think it is you she is after, not any of us I am afraid. :?
I was hoping someone could help me out with the rest of her family :waving: :ROFL::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
Hmmm...... 20%?.....

Why don't I divorce my wife now, Marry this 19 year old chic so she can have some legal residence thing here..... then we can divorce and in that divorce I shall receive 50%.....

Yea..... I like that idea.....

Go ahead and forward it on to her, Im in!
Be wise my man, first get the 20% up front, hide it away in barer bonds and dummy corporations.
Then marry and divorce her. Get your 50% of the 80% that was left after your 20% and you end up with 60%

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.