Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well she arrived home today in all her glory. :clapper:God it was great to see her again. All checks carried out and everything found to be 100% correct. :clapper: Two different guys brought her back. When they got her unloaded, :weightlifter:they stood talking to my neighbour for a long time, :jumper:eek:ne of them said, "Mr Murphy your :18red:is a credit to you" andtoldhim that he kept his :18red:in great condition. I was standing in the background keeping out of the way :blushing:and my neighbourjust saidthat this :18red:is a credit to this man here, pointing to me. :doh:He brought them inside, fed them and thanked them and then they were on their way. :walker:This :18red:looks soooooo much better than the loan :18grey: :crying: :crying:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Glad your neighbour got his:18red:back. Now you don't have to use that loaner. It is also nice that he gave you some credit for keeping it up, since it seems you ride it more than him. Good luck and keep the shiny side up.:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hey Mr.1200 :waving: Yes sir i took her out today and she is so nice to sit on. :clapper: She just travels so sweetly, :18red:and most definately is much faster that the :18grey:

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

[align=center]Hey REDWING glad to hear that your neighbor's:18red:is back. I was really worried about you. You have been slipping a little bit ever since the :18red:went away. Ever since you had to give up that :18red:for the :18grey:, you havebeen slipping on your greeter duties. Now that you don't have to ride that :18grey:and you have your neighbor's :18red:back,

GET BACK TO WORK AND GREET THE NEWBIES[/align]
[align=center]:tongue::waving::grinner::cheeky1::action::goofygrin::jumper::weightlifter::bananas::band:
[/align]

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Hey 1984GL1200A :waving:I have to attend a number of meetings every week in Dublin with the wingnut, :clapper:so that kind of keeps me busy most of the time.

Anyway you do a great job on the greetings so keep up the good work in my absence. :clapper:

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Anyway you do a great job on the greetings so keep up the good work in my absence. :clapper:

Maybe you can get me a promotion to Assistant Forum Welcomer. :goofygrin::grinner:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
Maybe you can get me a promotion to Assistant Forum Welcomer. :goofygrin::grinner:
Hey 1984GL1200A :whip: Canvassing will disqualify. :whip:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

manxblackcat wrote:
Groveling and brown envelopes are acceptable though:clapper:

NO. ! ! ! !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts