Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have gotten several requests to see photos of my bike and my pictures are to large to load in the gallery so take a look I got it about 2 months ago. It had 7000 origional miles when I got it.

http://usera.imagecave.com/motor22/SE-I/

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
imported post

Very nice:banana:

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thank you and I should have this written in my origional posting that this is an incredible group. I have been so impressed by the willingness to jump in and help.I hope my replies have helped others. I just wanted everyone to know that I feel privileged to be part of this group.

:weightlifter::clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I sure miss that computer and instrumentation. I love my 1500 but that was a nice feature on my SEI.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

The computer is cool until it breaks :(. Its amazing the technology for 86. Im going to keep this one. I think next year I will add a newer one I love the power of the 1800 but I hear so many great things about the 1500s. Well I have time to think about it and I will get lots of advise(much appreciated):clapper::clapper:from this posting I am sure. :jumper:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

SWEET ride man :D

·
Old School Guru
7,885 Posts
imported post

That is one beautiful ride! :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
imported post

Nice looking bike! :clapper:

Good thing you kept the one next to it covered - Hate to see the pics ruined...:cheeky1:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Yep I keep a cover on the other one its a work bike. I complain all day about having to ride a Harleyto the other guys on the unit all but 3 out of 30 ride Harleys. I told them they are scared to loose that macho image. I tell them you keep macho I got smoooooth class and a butt that doesnt hurt and ears that work.:dude::dude:

·
Premium Member
3,609 Posts
imported post

I have the older brother to your's....85 LTD. They are smooooooth and comfy. I can ride mine all day long and beready for more.

When I am at work I am also surrounded by Harley's. They can keep them noise makers! My powerful, smooth, comfy and quiet Wing is built for comfort and distance and that is what I like!!

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Im going to keep this 1 but next year I want to get another one 1500 or 1800 that is the question?:stumped::stumped: I will be thinking hard about it for the next year.

·
Premium Member
3,609 Posts
imported post

motor22 wrote:
Im going to keep this 1 but next year I want to get another one 1500 or 1800 that is the question?:stumped::stumped: I will be thinking hard about it for the next year.
Go for the 1500.....more room and look better (IMHO):action:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving: Welcome to the World's Greatest Goldwing Site SEiWinger! :waving::waving:

Just noticed your first post, welcome aboard. Yes the SEI is a great bike. I'm glad I had one. I need the 1500 for trips and couldn't afford keeping the SEI and getting a 1500. Sure would like to have both.

·
Best looking member
3,106 Posts
imported post

What,,, no C.B.??:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil: Man I still think the 1200s are the best looking of all of them. Beautiful bike makes me long for my 85.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.