Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new girlfriend home, I hope she doesn't turn out to be as expensive as the last girlfriend. :) It has running boards with a heel-toe shifter on it right now, I'd like to remove them and put back original style foot pegs back on. My big feet and those boards don't fit each other. Has anyone found a good supplier for oem style pegs?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
If you want the wider, more comfortable foot pegs, make sure they come from a '83 model GL1100. If you try ebay, go by the picture, not what the seller claims. All GL1100's use the same peg, but the '83 was re-designed.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
I have floor boards on my wing with my sized 15 shoe. I would never go back to pegs, but thats just my personal taste I guess.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Nice ride!! I used to ride an '85 GL1200 that I just sold this past summer to upgrade to a gently used 2007 GL1800 with only 10,000 miles on it. When someone asked my wife if she let me buy the '07 because of a "mid-life" crisis, she responded "yes, I would rather have him riding this than the neighbor lady down the street"!! :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
You're going to enjoy that new ride Mike. With a little luck we're be out riding together in about three weeks.

Regards,

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
stay positive, it will get warmer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.