Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its been 3 weeks and I'm bored without a bike to work on so I saw this one on e-bay and bought it so I have something to do this winter. Its 20 years old and looks like the day it came off the show room floor.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice lookin' trike. The only project I can see with that is keepin' it dusted.;)

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
That's an awesome looking Wing. Your right it looks like it just left the show room floor. Now the question is.... What are you going to do with it? Btw what year is that also?

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HEY Jstkraze I DO THE SAME THING THAT I HAVE DONE TO THE LAST 20 BIKES AND THAT IS GO THREW THEM FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AND CONVERT THE WHOLE ELECTRICL SYSTEM TO LED'S AND HID AND THEN GIVE IT AWAY AT A LITTLE OVER COST BECAUSE I ENJOY RESTORING AND PRESERVING MOTOR CYCLES AS A HOBBIE AND BECAUSE I NEVER RIDE THE SAME BIKE FOR MORE THEN 3 MONTHS. AS FOR THE YEAR ITS A 1994 GL1500SEBASE COLOR IS Pearl Atlantis Blue WITH A CUSTOM 2 TONE INSERT PAINT JOB FROM I CAN SEE.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Trike is built by Torbleau Trikes out of Stoughton, WI which they have been building trikes since 1982. One of the first out there with Lehman trikes. Ok I need help on this color because I looked up the paint code and found that they only made this color in 1994 only but I could not find the paint code for the 2 tone only the solid color of Pearl Atlantis Blue, B142P. There is no mention of a Inset panel with this color. So does any body have any idea or was this a custom job because it sure looks a factory paint job with inserts.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
WOW!

That is a great looking trike!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well bike is finished and has found a new home in Pittsburg Pa it left Friday. This time I made sure that the rear brake lights will be seen in day or night. Here is a link to them lighted up in a video. So let me know what ya all think. http://youtu.be/_Cz_SOqqweQ

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Well bike is finished and has found a new home in Pittsburg Pa it left Friday. This time I made sure that the rear brake lights will be seen in day or night. Here is a link to them lighted up in a video. So let me know what ya all think. http://youtu.be/_Cz_SOqqweQ
Well those look to be some bright lights and love the flashing.
What did you use on this one?

Never too much light back there!

Funeral for a rider this weekend that was hit in rear by a woman that did not see him stopped! My wife works with his wife!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well again this bike did not need a lot and went to a good home. So now I'm out looking for a new project to start.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.