Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2003 Goldwing turned over 100,000 last week. She started out Candy Red but the years and Sol have not been kind to her... she's now mostly pink. The wife has just gone back to work after a year of dealing with breast cancer (which is now completely GONE we're very happy to say) . She said the first thing we will do is get a newer Wing.

Here she is.

She's a Dark Orange Metallic 2007 model with premium audio, navigation package, heated seats and grips and (I just realized it today) foot warmers.

I love it but not as much as I love my white (I'm Caucasian, this chick is WHITE) 1956 model wife. She also has premium audio (one Hell of a singer), a navigation package (me), a hot seat (you figure it out), warm hands and keeps my feet warm at night.

Sometimes I think I don't deserve her.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
good on ya for acknowleging that very special lady in you life. I have one too, she spoils me to no end !

·
Oh - THAT guy...
3,275 Posts
Good news on the home front!
Human especially, and bike, too.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
:claps:..congrats...you must be one happy camper to post up twice...:)

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Nice looking Wing. Congratulations. :claps:

Praise the Lord for the recovery from cancer that your wife overcame.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Beautiful lady you got there man. Treat her well and she will never leave you stranded.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Good post! Made me reflect. Same bike, same color, almost same mileage, great wife, it's all good! Thanks for posting!

:)

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
very nice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.