Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well! I had a GL1200 that went to the boneyard in the sky, bought a 1995 GL1500 off of E-bay that never got registered, and on Memorial Day my wife showed me this FOR SALE ad for a 2003 GL1800 Champion Trike. We went and looked, called the owner, closed the deal with $200 down and contacted the bank. $17.8k later it was mine!!!!!

Pics to follow, once I get them off the camera and into this computer.

Ride safe, dive safe, and enjoy life to the max!

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:R2LAMIGRA
and congrats!
Most new members don't realize that the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum is much like an extended family and as such we like to get together on various occassions to renew old friendships and make new ones. For example, each year we put together a huge celebration called the North American Steve Saunders International Rally (NASSIR). Unfortunately you've just missed NASSIR 6 in Simcoe, Ontario however there is plenty of time to plan on attending NASSIR 7 which is being held in Fontana Dam, NC on July 8-10, 2014. If you want additional information please follow this lnk and it well take you to a dedicated information page for the event! Welcome aboard!!!

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/13-nassir-meet-n-greet-forum/444833-nassir-7-information.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blsck Beauty

Hello, again, and thanks for the warm welcome!

Well, Old Man Winter has hit here in Southern New Mexico, so my Black Beauty has gone to the barn for the duration. Maybe we'll get lucky and get into the 60s one weekend or another, but I think I'm done riding for a while, anyway!

More to come....

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
Yes welcome to the forum R2LAMIGRA

PICTURES EVERYONE PICTURES or it doesn't exist!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.