Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

My niece is so happy for all the help and support that all you gave her, Wow to see all of you doing this for someone to win was great so if you new a friend and do not know enough try this Forum. Special thank you to Steve Saunders for the thought to put this forum together for all to use.
« The Duck Takes Flight Centre Travel US Photo Contest August 31st, 2009 by Gregg Tilston From New York to Seattle, Las Vegas to Miami and all the way back up to Alaska. This has been one awesome trip and after 15 incredible vacation photos, close to 1,400 votes, a record 41 amazing conversations/comments - we have a winner for Flight Centre’s Travel US Photo Contest.
Huge congratulations go out to @WriterGal39 and her photo Disneyland Donald Duck!

In my best Donald Duck (and I can do a pretty mean DD) ‘thank you to everyone who participated in the vote and we really hope you had some fun along the way’. We will make arrangements to get the fantastic prize pack out to @WriterGal39. The prize pack includes goodies from Flight Centre,

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Congratulations!!!!!:waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::cooldj:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Congrats :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:YAHOO:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::cooler::cooler::cooler::cooler::cooler::cooler::smiler::smiler::smiler::smiler:

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

Congratulations!

:band:

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,701 Posts
imported post

Congrats and I had fun making sure that I voted from the office as well as from home, every day :clapper:

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

I like ducks.....:dude:

Congrats..:action:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

:clapper::clapper:gald to have been a help :):)

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Congrats 007, glad to help...

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

glad i could help:band::toast::banana::jumper: and congrats to writer gal:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

Congratulations!!!!!!!:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::jumper::banana::dance::cooler::walker:

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
imported post

Congradulations on the win......:clapper:

I had fun voting twice a day....:D

Ride Safe !!!!

·
Premium Member
2008 Goldwing 1800
1,095 Posts
imported post

:clapper::clapper::clapper:Awesome Congrats:clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

oldtoys1961 wrote:
I like ducks.....
Taste like chicken...

·
Premium Member
20,620 Posts
imported post

Awesome! Glad we all could help! That's what it's all about anyway!! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.