1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Power

wing amazing always there

nomad mellow and smooth ( usually have to shift down)

handling

wing heavy feeling but very stable

nomad very nice and less effort

gears

wing always had power

nomad down shift a couple gears power is there but I love the 6th gear (OD)

Shifter

wing pegs normal shifter

nomad floor boards and heal to toe First time ever riding this way and I seem to per fer

seats

wing not good needed backrest

nomad seat is comfy but I had to get highway pegs to stretch and make it that way

With 1,000 miles on the nomad I am happy with my purchase for what I am trying to accomplish just small trips and local 200 mile trips. It will never compare to a wing and someday I will get another wing but for now I am very happy. Oh ya I miss the luggage space nomads saddle bags are small.

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
imported post

While I like the looks of the Nomad, I wouldn't want to own one. They are excellent reliable bikes, but simply look too much like a Harley. If I'm going to ride a bike that looks/sounds like a Harley, I want it to BE a Harley. The Wing OTOH is not a copy of anything, it is Honda's own design, and so far no one has copied it. It's not perfect, but then I don't know anything mechanical that is. Good luck and enjoy your Nomad.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

i looked at many harleys. I hate how loud they are. The price of the nomad new was the price of a harley three years old with 25,000 or more miles on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.