Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This is what I fly when my Goldwing is in the barn... I'm the pilot on the right.

Attachments

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Nice paint job, for a low winger that is. Just sold my last airplane this past summer, still miss it a bit but the Goldwing is helping to fill that hole.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
imported post

A friend of mine had a Cherokee when I lived in Labrador City (way up north) andI used to spend a few hours a week flying with him. He traded it in on a restored '56 Tripacer. I think he regretted it later when we got blown over on the apron one day (never taxi behind an Orion when they are running up their engines).

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
imported post

I took my lessons and soloed in a 140 Cherokee and then flew many hrs in a 180.

Always loved that plane.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

If you guys are trying to make us all jealous, you're doing a great job:(

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Toys,,, Toys,,, Toys.... It's the ONLY WAY!!!

We give too much of ourselves to everything and everyone else all the time.. Guys, (real guys), need TOYS.... Treat yourselves now and again :santahat:and just have a good time in life...

By the way,,, The icon below is from The Isle Of Women.. I told you it exists... She's riding a Valkerie.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Bull crap, I don't believe it! I've had the CIA looking for that place for the past six months. I know that Manxblackcat wouldn't let you know where the place is. You'd better be careful making rash claims like that, don't you know everyone who knows where the place is has disappeared, except for Mankblackcat?

:shock::shock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.