5,502 Posts
imported post

Very nice bike.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

thanks kit... that means alot to me comming from you. my buddy made me a photo bucket with all my pics in it. did you see my balloon bike and birthday party?...it was off the hook too. again thanks kit.....rick

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Just waaay tooo coool for words Rick.:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Nicely done, great layout

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

William_86 wrote:
very nice bike,i loved the ring of fire on the front
hey thanks william, i love your avatar, how do i go about gettin one or more of those? lol:D:cheeky1::clapper:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

winginitrick wrote:
William_86 wrote:
hey thanks william, i love your avatar, how do i go about gettin one or more of those? lol:D:cheeky1::clapper:
Rick, it is easy. Be the winner in a bike show.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
winginitrick wrote:
William_86 wrote:
Rick, it is easy. Be the winner in a bike show.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
well heck i think i can do that. just wax the wing up a little bit, wait till night time, turn all the lights on, hit the strobe effect, and......heck yea! ill be there!...rick

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

winginitrick wrote:
fysty-1 wrote:
winginitrick wrote:
William_86 wrote:
well heck i think i can do that. just wax the wing up a little bit, wait till night time, turn all the lights on, hit the strobe effect, and......heck yea! ill be there!...rick
Yeh and I bet you could at that!!!!!:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Some nice pics in there Rick, your Wing is very sorted. :clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
i dont mean to be dumb, but what does sorted mean when we are talking bikes?,,rick

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

winginitrick wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
i dont mean to be dumb, but what does sorted mean when we are talking bikes?,,rick
You are not dumb Rick, I should have realised before I typed that, you probably wouldn't recognise the term, since it is pretty much English English. :shock::gunhead:

It is just a term we use tosuggest that something is well finished or got to a stage that we wanted it at. It is a bit "modern slang" used over this side of the Pond.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

winginitrick wrote:
thanks kit... that means alot to me comming from you. my buddy made me a photo bucket with all my pics in it. did you see my balloon bike and birthday party?...it was off the hook too. again thanks kit.....rick
Yes I saw the bike made from balloons, first time I have ever saw that. Even strong enough that some one was sitting on it. :) Be a good thing to make for a children center or some other charity type thing to entertain the kids.

The English word sorted simply means many things. If you are fixing your bike and have it fixed it is sorted out. If you are simply cleaning it , it is sorted out when you are done. The English langquage is unique and has a lot of slang type words. They talk kinda funny too. :D

The Canadians just say EH!! Whats that? EH?? :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Enjoy your bike, like I said very nice, looks like I have competition now.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
winginitrick wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
You are not dumb Rick, I should have realised before I typed that, you probably wouldn't recognise the term, since it is pretty much English English. :shock::gunhead:

It is just a term we use tosuggest that something is well finished or got to a stage that we wanted it at. It is a bit "modern slang" used over this side of the Pond.
oh well i see now, and you are exactly right. it is right about where i want it to be, maybe one or two more pieces of chrome and it will be "sorted"....lol rick

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Y'all are getting it, y'all!!!:clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Kit Carson wrote:
winginitrick wrote:
thanks kit... that means alot to me comming from you. my buddy made me a photo bucket with all my pics in it. did you see my balloon bike a..and yes the guy nd birthday party?...it was off the hook too. again thanks kit.....rick
Yes I saw the bike made from balloons, first time I have ever saw that. Even strong enough that some one was sitting on it. :) Be a good thing to make for a children center or some other charity type thing to entertain the kids.

The English word sorted simply means many things. If you are fixing your bike and have it fixed it is sorted out. If you are simply cleaning it , it is sorted out when you are done. The English langquage is unique and has a lot of slang type words. They talk kinda funny too. :D

The Canadians just say EH!! Whats that? EH?? :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Enjoy your bike, like I said very nice, looks like I have competition now.
that someone sitting on the balloon bike is me! the couple who made it does do that sort of thing. they do go to partys and the like and people do hire them for their kids bday partys. they are a very nice couple. that is a club that the wife and i go to, and people do hire them to do that sort of thing for their spouse. my wife hired them to do that, and i wasnt alloud there untill all the other people were there already. and then at 9 oclock, i unknowingly walked in there, and BAM....everyone screemed, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!.....AND THEN THE PICS STARTED!...it was a great night!!!!oh and hey....competition is a good thing!.......rick:clapper::action::waving::18liteblue::18grey::18grey:EH?.......LOL

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

I really like the lighting on the trunk and side bags. I would love to get that effect on my 1200.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.