Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Thank You,

Everyone for the Prayers you all said for me. They Worked! The MRI Showed "Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome" and I asked for the prayers. The Meylogram showed no results of proof of it at all. I call that a miracle.

He did tell me that doing any kind of surgery on me would be a nightmare, because of all of the Hardware in my neck, and I go through all of the pain because the Previous Surgeon did not properly remove all of the pressure of my spinal cord. (He done it incorrectly), and he told me to stay on the Pain Management Program I am currently on. He's scheduled me for a spinal block for Friday Morning at 5:30am, but I am going to have to cancel because I cannot afford it.

I got my prayers that I ask for answered, and I am more grateful to everyone who said one. Please spread the word, for as God is my witness

Thank You!

God Bless You ALL!!!,

David Aka Nightrider1

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Good news, and bad news... I am happy that your condition is not as severe as it might have been, but wish that you could get a firm diagnosis on what is causing it.

I will keep you in my prayers, more is better!

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

UBarW wrote:
Good news, and bad news... I am happy that your condition is not as severe as it might have been, but wish that you could get a firm diagnosis on what is causing it.

I will keep you in my prayers, more is better!
I did, It was a fault of th sergonw eho done the first syrgury. He dod not get all of the pressure off of my psoinal cord. With my medication,I an livie with it. I miss my work badly though

Than You for your Prayers!

Love Yall,

Nightridr1

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

GoldWingPastor wrote:
Woo! Woo! PTL!! We're still going to keep praying for strength and healing for you David!

Nick
Brother Nick,

I indeed had a miricle answered through all of you prayers, and believe me, you do'n;t know how much Iappreciated them, But as I said before, I will never turn down a prayer.

Thank You!

God Bless,

Nightrider1

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
good news, glad you don't have to have more surgery
I agree! Thats a miricle to me. The MRI showed I had the Tethered Spinal Cord Disease, and then I asked for Prayer, and got many. I believe it was the Prayers that after the Meylogram was done and I got the results, There ws no proof, no diseased spinal cord. Prayer works. Aall one has to do is believe. Doubt can kill faith if someone lets it.

Thanks Bbrother!

Nightrider1

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

David , I am so happy that the news is mostly good . I say thankyou Lord . I'll still continue prayers for you , that the pain may eliminated as well .

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

David, you don't know how good this news of yours makes me feel!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cooldj::cooldj::cooldj::cooldj:

Now, just how much would that spinal block cost?

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,919 Posts
imported post

David, that is great news! Patty and I will keep you in our prayers. What exactly does a spinal block do? Is it temporary or something that only has to be done once?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

If it's a spinal block like I had 3 times before my surgery, it's only temporary. Lasted from 30 to 45 days in my case. Not fun if it's not done right. That needle hitting bone hurts like hell, but well worth it when your insurance company covers it.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
David, you don't know how good this news of yours makes me feel!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cooldj::cooldj::cooldj::cooldj:

Now, just how much would that spinal block cost?
I think it makes me feel better. The mri showed positive for the spinal disease, but after i asked for the prayers, the meylogram showed nothing. I do not know what the spinal blocks cost now, but in 2000, thy were between 1100.00 nd 1200.00 ea, one for the neck, and the other for the lower back, plus the hospital and docctor cost. The 2 two visits after My Medicare left me with a debt of nerly 800.00 for the doctor, not counting the meylogram, nor the hspital.I know the deducable for the Hospital test were 100.00 ea, and that would be 300.oo, plus the medications I recieved for them.I guess I am looking aroung 2500 to 22800 after mrdicare pays. I do know that Medicare does not cover much on a spinal block though, about 300.00. Thts why I have to fcancel. I did not mean to bore you with the other cost. It's just what I have to go through. The fist for the Radiologist I have not recieved yet. I have to cancel my spinal blocks, because I cannot afford them. The neck would have been first, then 60 days later, the lower back. Medical cost are as redicilous as the price of fuel! LOL, But Ii am gonna live, snd thsts good,and my Neurologist sid all they could do was to keep me out of pain,, so all I can do is my monthly pain management.

He also told me that ny surgury on me would be a nightmare because of all of the hardwqare in my neck, and there was too dangerous complicatioons for paralasis, and the former sergon did not relieve all of the pressure of my spinl cord, and that was what is causing qllof my radiating pain and the paralized shoulders.

I have been ridiing everydy though. I rode to the doctoe 3 times, and I rode 98.6 round trip today to see my Son. I got to stayy for about an hour, But it was well worth it. I hd miricle hppen to me, due to your prayers, and I appreciate them more than you will ever know.

The medical receptionist / Records lady at my neurologist is going to send me the reports. (I asked for them) so I can sho proof at the next rally!

Thanks Brother,

Sincerely,

Nightrider1

P.S.

Please forgive my typos.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

My spinal blocks were done as an out patient at the hospital. No doctor involved in the process other than to sign off on it being done. I never saw a bill for them so I had no idea what they cost.

I'm just glad the prayers from all of us worked in your favor. Still praying for you.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
My spinal blocks were done as an out patient at the hospital. No doctor involved in the process other than to sign off on it being done. I never saw a bill for them so I had no idea what they cost.

I'm just glad the prayers from all of us worked in your favor. Still praying for you.
You must have C+ like my mom. Lucky you. It will be 15 years before I can quilify for that, being only 50.

Thanks Brother.. I appreciate the prayrs more than you will ever know.

Sincerely,

Nightrider1

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
If it's a spinal block like I had 3 times before my surgery, it's only temporary. Lasted from 30 to 45 days in my case. Not fun if it's not done right. That needle hitting bone hurts like hell, but well worth it when your insurance company covers it.
Very true. When I was able to work I had BCBS, and now, al I hve is Medicare, and I cannot afford anythiing to coner the rest. zddidibility SX., but it is better than nothhiing.

Nightrider1

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.