1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My serious guess about the next new device we see on the GW is :

A SHOWER ! :D

- At least that will be the nickname in daily speach for the device among bike riders ... :D

- Am I nuts :cheeky1:??!! - Not more than if I a year ago predicted an airbag ...:DPersonally I wouldn't have guessed on an air bag a year ago ...

And I just "edit" my post last week about the dashboard of a GW in the way, that I now mean it seriously.

Take a look here and read about the ASV-3 project : http://world.honda.com/news/2005/c050902.html

If this is in the future, the driving license for a GW ends up beeing a combination of a traditional driver license for a bike, combined with certain elements of the education to become a Top Gunner !!!:D:cool:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

John Hjorth wrote:

A SHOWER ! :D-
Sorry I have secret sources that say the next new device will be a inseat toilet and rubber privacy skirt, optional for Scotsmen.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

That bike kinda reminds me of that other one that was posted here a while back that had the roof on it. Kinda silly looking if you ask me.

I'm waiting for them to offer a video entertainment system. I hate riding down the highway and not being able to watch my favorite show.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

How about a gaming computer with the controls on the handlebars?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

John Hjorth wrote:

I've had quite a few showers while riding my Wing!:whip:

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

or a place to plug in your laptop so you can post while riding!!!!:cooler:

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

I think an espresso machine that ran off of the engine heat would be next...

Now here's a serious one: A/C!

I know there have been some days that a cool breeze on me would have been mighty inviting. Also, a heater core with variable speed fan, like in your car. I'm actually amazed that neither of these are options on wings.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

a place to plug in your laptop so you can post while riding!!!!:cooler:

I think an espresso machine that ran off of the engine heat would be next...

Now here's a serious one: A/C!

Are you letting you don't have these all ready on your wing, what model do you ride?

Don't forget 'Jordan's' chest that blows up from the handle bars

I have a device that predicts accident's,advanced road conditions,traffic jams and a load more features, it doest come a standard, I found it in a breakers yard.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
That bike kinda reminds me of that other one that was posted here a while back that had the roof on it. Kinda silly looking if you ask me.

I'm waiting for them to offer a video entertainment system. I hate riding down the highway and not being able to watch my favorite show.

My DVD player works quite well. But direct reception is fuzzy.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
John Hjorth wrote:

Me too

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

axelwik wrote:
exavid wrote:
John Hjorth wrote:

Me too
I have had more showers on the bike than in my house!!! But then again, i do live in England:goofygrin:

As a coffeeholic, I do like the idea of a coffee percolator built in.:clapper:

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

Every time Itake a shower on my bike, I always seem to leave the bar of soap snd shampoo at home.

I do wish that there was a 110v. outlet so I could plug in a hair dryer though.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
axelwik wrote:
exavid wrote:
John Hjorth wrote:

Me too
I have had more showers on the bike than in my house!!! But then again, i do live in England:goofygrin:

Pete
Yep, some of us live in the Northwest USA. 12-volt coffee maker. I'm sure you could find a way to mount it on the bike!

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

axelwik wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
axelwik wrote:
exavid wrote:
John Hjorth wrote:

Me too

Pete
Yep, some of us live in the Northwest USA. Rains a lot here too.

Here's a 12-volt coffee maker. I'm sure you could find a way to mount it on the bike!
That would fit on my luggage rack!! :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

So, we have the coffee percolator on the rack, now who makes the coffee table that swings into action from the passenger armrests:baffled:

Pete

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I tried cable TV on my bike but could only get 50' from the house before the cable broke!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
I tried cable TV on my bike but could only get 50' from the house before the cable broke!:cheeky1:
Thank goodness you didn't use one of those curly leads, you would have suddenly ended up back at the house, in a crumpled heap.

Pete

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
exavid wrote:
Thank goodness you didn't use one of those curly leads, you would have suddenly ended up back at the house, in a crumpled heap.

Pete
Yeah, the recoil on one of those things is hell! On another subject, I was so impressed with the new 1800's airbag I'm working on one myself. I use an old weather balloon hooked up to my bike air compressor. All you have to do when faced with an imment accident is to stop, get the balloon and air hose out of the right bag, inflate the balloon, duct tape the inflated balloon to the top cover, remove and stow the hose, close the bag and proceed to the accident.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

You should ask ubarw aboutthe cooking grill/pizza rack/sleeping bag holderthat he has mounted to the back of his 1100. Sticks back at least a foot.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
I told in a previous thread about a local guy with a plasma TV mounted on his crotch rocket-----but no cable!!!!:dance::jumper::dance: :jumper::dance: :jumper: :dance::jumper:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.