Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well, it took a few years, but I just bought a 91SE 1500 Goldwing with a new 9500.00 sidecar. I will get sone pics posted asap. I GOT all of it for 7,500.00. Only 44300 miles on it. My wifes more excited about it than i am. Thank God. A dream come true. I think. David ps. I found a white tirailer that turns inty a camper. Got it foq 2k. Wow!

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

:claps:Great deal David . I hope ya'll are able to get out , see the country and enjoy your new bike .

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
imported post

Congrats Nightrider!!

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
imported post

Sounds Great!!!! Now hook up the trailer and be on your way. Enjoy it all you can.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

now all you got to do is learn to ride with a sidecar and watch out for good camp sites. see yeah at nassir ?
don`t for get the pics of the outfit too.

·
life is good
1,186 Posts
imported post

your going to like the sidecar just go slow for a while.you will like 1500 with or without sidecar.when i first got are sidecar a lot of people said you wont like it you will kill yourself they don't stop good on and on and on they never even had one. if you need help with aligning it pm me i can help if needed. ill pm my phone# if you need help. congratulations on your new bike and sidecar.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Any oue got a front wheel for a 91 se? Thanks. David

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
imported post

nightrider1 i sure would love to see a pic of your side car ..i dont have mine on now but will put it back on some day i am sure...rich

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

No Pics = Didn't Happen!! C'mon! Pics please! jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

Wheres the Pic's????? :?

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

As soon as i can get to a+regular computer, i will post the pics. I cant do it on this cell phone internet. Will be up soon. Thanks. David

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

jimsjinx wrote:
No Pics = Didn't Happen!! C'mon! Pics please! jimsjinx
Belleve me, it happemed. A 90 model, not 91. My mistake. Pics coming to my pics page hopefully bo thursday on nov. 3rd. David ps Also, Its a 2 passenger sidecar.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

No Sir. Cycle World Honda put a new race, bushings, and bearings in it for me. I MAY need one if i have problems with this one, so just pm me a price just in case. I also let them do their major tune up. Gas mileape is much better! Thank you. Sincerely. David

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Im gonna trx to upload my pics to this thread. I am limited on this cell. If there is anyone that i can send these to via email, could you post them for me if this doesnt work? Thanks. David

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

No luck on the upload. Can i send them to someone to help me post them? Thanks. David

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

PM Sent

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Flash is gonna post the pics for me tonite. 2 have a lot of sun reflexion. My fault. Thanks Flash. Sincerely. David

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Accidentally doubled the above post. Sorry. Sincerely. David

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.