Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 371 Posts

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok, since we nailed the Time & Place, Mike needs some data to help get thing's organized.
If you have reservations made, mention it here with your dates .
Thanks the clock it ticking & thanks again to Mike Hirsh for his time & work. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

we see ---- maybe.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Ok,

If things work out, I may try to get out to this. It would be a tight squeeze on the superhighways on the way outfor me tomake it by Friday. Though I would be able to take more time to enjoy the roads on my way home. Hmmmm, something for me to think about and get to planning.

:cheesygrin:

Ohhh and I would be camping. :cheesygrin:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Made reservations long ago at Front Royal RV Campground just one mile south of Skyline Drive entrance.

Stay dates Sept 30 to Oct 2. If I get extra time off may extend another dayor so. Should arrive aroound 1 PM on Friday, but will be really tired due to working 7P-7A shift just before starting drive down to area. Will probably sleep for a few hours upon arrival, but will be ready to go Saturday.:action:

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

Whereever the BS session is being held, that's where I want to be, as this is going to be a day trip. I'll have moved or will be moving over to that side or possibly W. Va.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

luddy wrote:
Whereever the BS session is being held, that's where I want to be, as this is going to be a day trip. I'll have moved or will be moving over to that side or possibly W. Va.
:claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::bow:

I'm with you on wanting to be where the BS session is being held

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

I'm attending, but no reservations made yet. I might borrow mama and pop's pop-up camper if they are not going. If not, I'll be in a hotel.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Bump to the top. See six for sure and hopin' for more!!:waving:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

SETHAN12 wrote:
Bump to the top. See six for sure and hopin' for more!!:waving:
Yep, there'll be some late comers fer shur :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

OK, I'm coming for sure and I'll be camping. I'd like to camp at the same campground as other folks are using so I haven't made any reservations as yet.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Last I was speaking to Mike he was doing some more research on accommodations, that should help as well. :waving:

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
imported post

I was planning on attending, but my sister is getting married that weekend. :lash::lash::lash:

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts
imported post

Brianinpa wrote:
I was planning on attending, but my sister is getting married that weekend. :lash::lash::lash:
I have 1 nephew and he is getting married that weekend as well so we won't be able to make it. Is is too late to move it one week earlier??:smiler:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

I think they should just change their wedding dates:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
imported post

SETHAN12 wrote:
I think they should just change their wedding dates:ROFL:

For my sister it is her second and she is 47. You think she would no better than to do it again.:ROFL:

To compound matters, I have a chance to go to the Sprint Cup race in Dover the next day, so I guess it is worth passing up this time...:?

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Bump to the top.

I am ready!!!!!!:thumbsup::congrats:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Just a friendly bump and a reminder to any who might be coming that have not reported in yet.:waving:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

We eare booked at the Hampton Inn, should be arriving mid day Friday. :waving:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Update and bump: I've got Friday through Tuesday off (Sep 30 thru Oct 4). I should be arriving early Friday evening, staying through the weekend and then taking a couple of days (Monday-Tuesday) to ride home. I'm still coming soloand plan to camp.

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

Is there anyone that would like to split a camp site for Saturday night? My family and I are going to be there for Saturday/Sunday, but the kids have school on Monday and I have to work Friday night. I will be riding up and my wife and the kids will be driving. I can't wait to see everyone. :)

1 - 20 of 371 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.