21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
That's it! That's it!

I want one! Where can I get it?
Sadly, it's only available in two places; in that radical custom motorcycle shop that resides in the lane behind your eyes and between your ears, and in my world of virtual reality. You can have mine in a heartbeat CJ, but I think we'd have to employ the services of Willie Wonka.
:goofygrin:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

nomados wrote:
Cousin Jack wrote:
That's it! That's it!

I want one! Where can I get it?
Sadly, it's only available in two places; in that radical custom motorcycle shop that resides in the lane behind your eyes and between your ears, and in my world of virtual reality. You can have mine in a heartbeat CJ, but I think we'd have to employ the services of Willie Wonka.
:goofygrin:
Willie's Wonka be damned! I'm gonna go out and find me a 4-cylinder and get it as close to your creation as I can! Real or not, I like it!

:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
imported post

Tattoo Taffy wrote:
wexman wrote:
They already did it in 1997 with the Valkyrie and again in 2004 with the RUNE ,both bikes are streets ahead of the triumph ,:)
cough,cough splutter.........try again ciaran, for sheer exhilaration and rideability the rocket3 outdoes both those bikes and is much cheaper.....just my 2 cents and yes i have ridden them extensively..
well, for my money.......and the power per pound king......I'll stick the Rebel.

223cc's of paralell twin (brute) Vespabusting power. Thanks Honda:clapper:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.