Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The gang over at the Naked Goldwing site site have set thier 2009 run for August 12th-14th. Coming from all over the country, they plan to meet up in the Black Hills of South Dakota, the week after Sturgis. All are invited to attend for more details watch the forums at Nakedgoldwings.com Be prepared to see some excellent restorations and customs as well!

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
imported post

Hey everyone, I want to follow up on sunnbob's post. I would like to make an announcement... for the 2009 Naked Gold Wing.com High Plains Gypsy Run, to be held at Wild Bills campground in Deadwood, South Dakota, Aug 12,13,14, 2009. Everyone is invited and welcome for friendship and fun.

In order to secure our site and make appropriate plans we need to have a good idea of how many folks are planning on attending. The Registration Fee is 25.00/person up till May 15th, after that the fee will be 30.00 per/person.
The fee will cover your admission to the event, your reservation at the camp for 3 nights, and one run t-shirt. This fee will reserve a tent site only. Any cabins or motels are up to the individual to reserve. If you are planning on attending and securing your own cabin or motel, the registration fee of 25.00/person will still apply.

Registration fees can be made through the High Plains Gypsy Run button in my signature in the NGW forums and also listed in this post. PM me that you are sending your registration fee. PM me if you need to send a check or money order.

2009 NGW High Plains Gypsy Run-Click here for more info
Aug 12-14, 2009, Wild Bills Campground, Deadwood, So. Dakota
Click HERE to view Wild Bills Web Site

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.