Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
imported post

Skid marks on the pavement OK, But skidmarks on my seat? That just wouldn't be too cool.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
imported post

Hey !! The land of Fruits and Nuts !!

Hickey :D

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
imported post

One thing is for sure, I won't be in on any of their group rides.

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Why do you think they call it the "cereal state", 'cuz of all the flakes, fruits and nuts.

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

I just realized how much of a perv I am . I kept looking at the one or 2 females.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

If you're looking for a new seat on eBay beware of seats from Santa Cruz. What the hell is it with California anyway? Their exiles have also fouled up Portland, OR and Seattle, WA which used to be nice cities.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

I'm thinking it's a good idea for a fundraiser for prostate/breast cancer. Certainly get some media attention and probably more than a few of the women involved.

Ever notice how the women are all queasy about shedding their leathers until one of them says, "Let's do a nude calendar fundraiser!" and then they're lining up to take it all off and let the cameras snap away? My wife dragged me to see the movie "Calendar Girls" with the hook, "You'll like it. There will be nude women in it.":shock: How often does that happen?

I just know I wouldn't be the guy riding the scooter. :cooldevil:

How cold is it in Colorado in September?

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

To each his own. I say, live and let live.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
imported post

All naked fat men need to get off the road ! You are an embarrassment to society !

We need more naked good looking chicks. Then, I would not complain. Poster babes too. Who cares about apparels. :shock: :shock: :shock:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

:goofygrin::jumper::coollep:.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
imported post

All naked fat men need to get off the road ! You are an embarrassment to society !

We need more naked good looking chicks. Then, I would not complain. Poster babes too. Who cares about apparels. :shock: :shock: :shock:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

:goofygrin::jumper::coollep:.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
imported post

their not naked they have helmets and boots on:D

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
imported post

FOR SALE: Honda CBR, Runs Great. Seat smells funny but otherwise great shape. Make Offer.:action::cheeky1::action::cheeky1::action::cheeky1::action::cheeky1::action::cheeky1::action::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

They say there is safety in numbers, who gets stopped first, the guy in the rear or the leader, and is everyone going to stop with them.:cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.