Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just want to let everyone know that over the last few months I have noticed that their are alot of members in this forum with user names very simular and almost exact as the one I use. I talked with Steve a.k.a. Wingnut and he has graciously allowed me to change my user name to Knucklebucket this way I can be unique in my own right. I hope this doesn't throw everyone for a loop but eventually it will be second nature to all.

Thx Tom

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Interesting. Who were you?

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

For once, I have to agree with Rudy. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
Should have got here quicker boys, it was originally posted under his original name "luv2Ride" ....
Might be a good ideato put that 'prior' name in the sig....until we get used to it and know who we're talking to.

I am easily confused. :stumped:

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
imported post

it is a good thing then to be called "bigcowhead" as there are no simularities :)

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

I keep changing my avatar so if people go by that, I'm in trouble. Oh well, I'm used to that anyway. Like so many, my middle name is trouble.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

you guys kill me, name was luv2ride. I thought i put it in my signature but it must not have went through. I will put it in there for a while.

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
Interesting. Who were you?

Beats me too....:baffled:

Hmmmmmmmmm?????

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Well Ihad no problem understanding the change, even though I wasn't confused before. :shock:

Quite happy to know you as Knucklebucket though I suspect when folks reply to one of your posts it may get shortened for convenience, especially for us sloooow typers.

So KB, since you are a new man so to speak, then welcome to the forum. :cool:

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum Knucklebucket....Oh, wait a minute...I know you...I actually did like your other name...but I like Knucklebucket as well. .Does this mean that I can change my name from my real name to something nifty?? I lack imagination, so I'm going to need some help...

Any and all suggestions for a new name would be greatly appreciated..

I want something "cooler" than what I have..I guess that since my last name is actually "Gunn"(one of the original Scotish clans), I should some how incorporate that into my screen name...

Let me hear from you...

Chester Gunn/Chula, GA

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Yeah, I know how that is, I used to be known as avid.:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Actually Chester I do like you avatar, It would be a bad day though when the pilot hit the drop button on the control panel!!!:shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

I only know of one person that confused you with me, but he takes a lot of legal narcotics. ;) I think he only did it via PMtoo. :dude: New name noted.

chesterwgunn, I had to take a closer look at your avatar to see what the heck was going on. Too funny! :dude:

John

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.