Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

An Englishman, a Frenchman and an Irishman were in a pub talking about their children.

'My son was born on St George's Day, 'remarked the Englishman, 'So we obviously decided to call him George.'

'That's a real coincidence, 'observed the Frenchman, 'My daughter was born on Valentine's Day, so we decided to call her Valentine.'

'That's really incredible, 'drawled the Irishman, 'Exactly the same thing happened with my son Pancake.'

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Thats the best ive heard for some time,,bloody corker:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::clapper::cheeky1::clapper::cheeky1:

That's a great one Chippy!!!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

OH YEA!!!!! nice one....:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::leprechaun:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Must be a UK thing about the Pancake. I don't get it.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

it is Bagmaster... Shrove Tuesday is refered to as "pancake day" over here because traditionally pancakes are eaten on that day.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
it is Bagmaster... Shrove Tuesday is refered to as "pancake day" over here because traditionally pancakes are eaten on that day.
Nice one Pete !!! I was going to explain it myself, but I've been too busy laughing on this, and other threads.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::leprechaun:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,705 Posts
imported post

I'll admit, I was lost with the Pancake reference.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Well jokes are never quite the same if they have to have "translation", but hopefully you guys will now get the gist of it. :)

To us "Easterners" of course it is flippin' hillarious!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

:);)Dont forget about ,,the Rabbits and Pancakes;);):action:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

pinkpork wrote:
See "Deer Alert thread" for details!!!!:cheeky1::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
pinkpork wrote:
See "Deer Alert thread" for details!!!!:cheeky1::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
I did my "home work" on thatthread a few weeks back:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Captainbrian47 wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
pinkpork wrote:
I did my "home work" on thatthread a few weeks back:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::leprechaun:
Now I understand!!!:doh:

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
imported post

Now, don't think that flew by all of us this side of the pond...! Some of us are very familiar with the traditions that go with being shriven!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.