Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Stopped in my local Honda dealer's today and got to talking about goldwings and he said there was a motorcycle shop/junkyard somewhere in Nashville that specialized only in goldwings. A current customer brought it to his attention when he was unable to find some parts for a GL1200.

Anyone in the Nashville area know where this place is????

Google came up with nothing.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
imported post

I live here in the Nashville area and I have not heard about this. I hope that its true and will do a search of friends that have wings as well.And then get back to ya

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
imported post

There's Orville Green in Caneyville, KY. That's an hour or so north of Nashville. His number is 270-879-8979.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
imported post

There's Orville Green in Caneyville, KY. That's an hour or so north of Nashville. His number is 270-879-8979.

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
imported post

Could it be Nashville in Illinois

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

There is/was a motorcycle junkyard just south of Chllocothe Ohio just off of Rte. 23. You have to call the guy to schedule a stop as hes not there all the time. Its on the side of a hill and looks pretty organized.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

nashville transportaion is a motorcycle salvage yard in nashville tn. 6152486535 but they don't just deal in goldwings, at least not the last time i was in there. i think the number should still be good they moved into a new and bigger building.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

Skoto, are they the ones that had the little cheap scooters outside quite often, at an underpass not far from LP field? It's been a good while since I've been there and they were well past needing to move for space then.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

UPDATE:

The name of the place is Wing Meter and it is in Nolensville TN - (615) 776-2029. 20 minsouth of Nashville.

I spoke to him on the phone and he is one of those guys that goes to rally's and swaps/buys/sells parts. He deals exclusively with goldwings. The kinda of guy that if you need something and he doesn't have it in stock, he will put it on his list of things to look out for.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
imported post

think we all need to write that number down .... :applause::applause:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.