Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
From John signature I see the dates. still not sure where it is: Galena, Ilinois or somewhere in Indiana? Ok Im slow today

It is being held in Galena Illinois, which is in the far Northwest corner of the state.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
From John signature I see the dates. still not sure where it is: Galena, Ilinois or somewhere in Indiana? Ok Im slow today

Here's the info for NASR 12

North American Summer Annual Meet 'n Greet

aka NASR 12
June 18th, 19th and 20th 2019

Your NASR 12 Hosts: Galaxyhunter ( Carl Roland); Pwhoever (Mike Kane) ; Parman (Don Kelly)
Supporting staff: erwjww ( Jack White) Beth (Beth White) Yougnbald ( Mark Graft)

MOTEL INFORMATION
Grant Hills Motel 9372 US 20 West, Galena, IL 61036
(815) 777-2116
https://www.granthills.com/

The Motel has 33 rooms & will hold all rooms until 90 day before this event. Rooms 2-25 are on the front side of the motel & have door front parking. Rooms 26-35 are on the backside w/out the door front parking but these room face where the tent / activities will take place. The pool is near room 25.

Double Queen beds, rooms 2-9 $79.00 + tax
Double twin beds, rooms 10-15, 18-26, 28-35 $79.00 + tax
Triple twin beds, rooms 16,17, 27 $89.00 + tax

Contact person: Terri
Her work hours are: Mon, Wed, Sat: 7am-1pm and Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sun: All day.
NOTE: when calling to make your reservations please use “NASR” as the event name.
========================================

Palace Campgrounds
11357 US Hwy. 20 West, Galena, IL 61036
Telephone: (815) 777-2466

==================================
https://bit.ly/2RsUJos

·
Administrator
58,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

I just changed my Signature to make that Explicitly clear.

Also, I just realized that the "Short URL" is very slow, so slow, I gave up waiting on it to link to the forum again, so did away with that, it is a Direct Link now

Thanks Peter for pointing that bit of confusion out to us.:|

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Sorry to report.. but we won’t be making it to NASR 12. Life gets in the way sometimes. Really going to miss seeing everyone.

·
Just one of the guys
4,787 Posts
Sorry to report.. but we won’t be making it to NASR 12. Life gets in the way sometimes. Really going to miss seeing everyone.
Well, that certainly stinks. Who we gonna pick on if Ronnie is not there?

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
I nominate Kyle. >:)
Hey!!!!!! I resemble that remark!!!!!

Sucks you guys aren't going Dave n Ronnie. Crowd is starting to get pretty slim, Slim.

·
Administrator
58,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Just found out today, that my daughter is not coming with me.
So, the Toy Hauler is staying home, and the 1800 will ride on the m/c trailer behind the Suburban...

This came about because we "lucked into" a new puppy, a Border Collie looking stray.
full of mischievement, and can't be trusted to be left alone in the RV trailer while we are out and about.... :(

also, she mentioned getting a job, which would preclude a vacation in the near term.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Heard from Elaine the other day that she and Ken will not be attending this year. Please remove Coffee Pot and Ladybug from the attendance list.

·
Administrator
58,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

So sorry to learn of this.... :(

have removed your name from the list. :crying2:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Please remove Daniel and me from the list. I will not be able to make it. We will be flying to Florida with the wife, kids, and grand kids for a trip to Disney. Wife asked me to go on this trip to Florida and this was the only time everyone could get off work at the same time. I'm going under protest as Disney is not my idea of vacation. lol

·
Administrator
58,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Please remove Daniel and me from the list. I will not be able to make it. We will be flying to Florida with the wife, kids, and grand kids for a trip to Disney. Wife asked me to go on this trip to Florida and this was the only time everyone could get off work at the same time. I'm going under protest as Disney is not my idea of vacation. lol

dang it!
I will update the Spreadsheet later tonight, I'm at the Windsor Motel with the rhino gang now.

·
Administrator
58,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #79 (Edited)

Updated, sorry you can't come, but Family First. :|

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts

Dang it, Don !!! Gonna miss my Illi boy !!! Disney may not be your idea of vacation but I know you'll enjoy time with your family.

61 - 80 of 89 Posts