81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Administrator
58,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
instead of the list getting bigger its getting shorter.:crying2:

happens every year......
we all plan on being there, and life gets in the way. :(

I still plan on going, do you want to ride up with me?
I am driving the Suburban and pulling the 1800 on the trailer.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Please remove Daniel and me from the list. I will not be able to make it. We will be flying to Florida with the wife, kids, and grand kids for a trip to Disney. Wife asked me to go on this trip to Florida and this was the only time everyone could get off work at the same time. I'm going under protest as Disney is not my idea of vacation. lol

Dang it, Don !!! Gonna miss my Illi boy !!! Disney may not be your idea of vacation but I know you'll enjoy time with your family.

I don't know about Disney but the House I rented has a indoor pool, AC and a refrigerator for cold beer. I'll struggle through the week. :ROFL:

·
Senior Moments!
1,512 Posts

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
How much would it cost to get an actual list of attendees??

·
Administrator
58,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
How much would it cost to get an actual list of attendees??
the ones who actually show up, or the spreadsheets that I have been posting in the Attendance Thread?

this is the last update that I made, and Carl forwarded to me

if you want, I can email that spreadsheet to you.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Looks like Mrswannabe and myself have found a way to attend for part of it at least, we will roll in late wed or early thurs so we can harass some peeps and be there for the auction. Please add us to the attendance list , apparently host motel is full so we will be staying nearby, Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!

·
Administrator
58,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
Looks like Mrswannabe and myself have found a way to attend for part of it at least, we will roll in late wed or early thurs so we can harass some peeps and be there for the auction. Please add us to the attendance list , apparently host motel is full so we will be staying nearby, Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!

Noted, and attendance list updated

81 - 89 of 89 Posts