1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
61,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
12:30 PM, Friday 6/11
went north by GPS shortest route ??
Wow, did I see some fantastic scenery that is not on the Brochures.....
will be uploading the "shortest route" to YouTube in a bit.

but, guess what? the elapsed time for the trip, was the same as the all freeway route....
Kind of got close to Springfield, MO
what a laff, the GPS pronounces it "Misery" Z as a lot of the route I was on was MO-Z, what a hoot!!!

anyway, the truck is unloaded, I am cooling down, hot and muggy at home, just like in Norfork.

·
Administrator
27,362 Posts
I got home about 11:45 today. Put 757 miles on this week.

·
Premium Member
3,793 Posts
Got home around 10 am after the grueling 2.5 hour drive home in my air conditioned pickup, LOL. Had a very good time with some wonderful people! Thank You to all!

·
Senior Moments!
1,529 Posts
We have made it home. Heavy rain and storms last 90 miles. The wing did just fine......... back there behind the pickup on the trailer..... Had a great time as usual!! Thanks to Andy and Dave and Dodge for a great NASR!!!

Reactions: Flyone and lopeha

·
Pwhoever
3,292 Posts
I made it to the Wis-CAAAAN-sin place a little while ago and toyhauler is unhitched. No rain the entire way home although I was running from what looked like a pretty good storm that was close to Osage Beach, MO. It ended up dropping down SE of me. I made it to Galesburg, IL just around 11:30 p.m. and stayed in the Walmart parking lot for the night. I had seen on 3 separate occasions deer just standing a few steps from the road but they were smart enough to stand fast and not run out in front of me. And I know that if I saw 3, there were a lot more that I missed. I should have stopped sooner but wanted to get just a little further north. It was a bit warm in the trailer as I didn't have 110 AC and only 12v so no air conditioning. It was still a well needed break.

Well another successful NASR and looking forward to the next one!!!

·
Premium Member
2017 CanAm Spyder
100 Posts
We made it home with no issues other than it was a little "HOT" . Spent the night in Granville, IL and home around 2:00 PM this afternoon.

Maureen does not like 96, but I did not find it so bad.
Jeffrey, AKA: GreenDragon

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
We arrived home safe and sound late yesterday afternoon.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
61,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the Cabins were really great for our situation, a full kitchen, and with all the beds occupied, the rate was under $60/night for each of us.

·
Premium Member
20,618 Posts
Yeah Flyone is home.......and of course, forgot to post! (Well duh!)🤣

Thanks to everyone who attended because it is the members that make this event so fun!

·
Just one of the guys
4,825 Posts
We are not home yet, but we did arrive in NW PA today and will be here for a few weeks. Everything is going as well as can be expected with our travels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts