Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Made a visit to the host site Saturday plus scouted out Mt Home (about a 20 minute drive). The folks at Norfork River Resort are as excited about us coming as we are about going! Hoping for great weather although a light jacket or a hoodie would be a good idea as it does get chilly with the river being right there.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Made a visit to the host site Saturday plus scouted out Mt Home (about a 20 minute drive). The folks at Norfork River Resort are as excited about us coming as we are about going! Hoping for great weather although a light jacket or a hoodie would be a good idea as it does get chilly with the river being right there.
Here's some pics of the Dam Quarry campground & Norfork River Resort motel rooms.

·
Pwhoever
3,276 Posts
The campground photos look a bit different from the photos on the recreation.gov site. Looks like a very busy place! The site I picked is away from the river and I will only have a neighbor on one side. I'm looking forward to this trip.

·
Premium Member
2017 CanAm Spyder
96 Posts
Sent a message to lopeha about "T" shirts and meals. waiting for a response.

As to setting up one of these events, you can do it yourself, as Maureen and did it for 11. But keep close contact with the administration, as they have things in mind and want to help with all the information dispersal. Also start very early once you have decided to put one on. Time slips away and things can change in a heart beat.o_O

Reactions: lopeha

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Andy is over the road trucker. I'm sure he will answer soon as soon as he pulls over for the night.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,874 Posts
Andy is over the road trucker. I'm sure he will answer soon as soon as he pulls over for the night.
Andy does NOT mess with his phone while he is driving, when he stops at the end of day, he will message you back..
BUT, all of his info is on his computer at home, so he won't have any details to give you right now.

·
Just one of the guys
4,818 Posts
We will take 2 dinners on all 3 evenings.
Doug and Rina

We will also need T shirts. 1 medium, 1 XL, with pockets.

Reactions: lopeha

·
Administrator
27,104 Posts
Andy does NOT mess with his phone while he is driving, when he stops at the end of day, he will message you back..
he may not mess with it but he will talk your ears off on it when he's driving. :)

Reactions: lopeha and AZgl1800

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Reactions: DaveO430

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
I will be working on getting everybody's orders logged & will send a message with payment information this weekend. It's getting here quick, 6 weeks from Tuesday!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Connie and I will be arriving on Sunday the 6th and leaving out on Saturday the 12th. Ready to see everyone and enjoy the week.

·
Premium Member
12,063 Posts
Just letting you all know that me and the wife won't
be able to make the trip this year. 2 weeks ago D.D,s brother
died from heart complications and we are having to deal with
his estate. And then one of her other brothers In W.V. Is going through
cancer treatment so we don't really feel comfortable traveling too far from home.
And actually since I had my cancer surgery we haven't been on the bike but one time.
So to all my my NASR family we hope you have a Great time and Safe travels to each and
everyone of you and hopefully we will see you all at NASR-14.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,874 Posts
@NC Aspenwing

same from here, fully understand the issues... been through that myself and missed a couple of NASRs

81 - 96 of 96 Posts