Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
I thought I might be able to get by the M&G but plans did not work out. Maybe another day.

·
Premium Member
2017 CanAm Spyder
100 Posts
It's official, we will not be in attendance again. I was so looking forward to it but my wife's medical issues are persisting. We thought that they were worked out but she is having issues yet again and can't trust making the trip and her having a reoccurrance
You will be missed. Hope she improves and does well.
Jeffrey

·
Premium Member
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
FYI - good idea to bring a sweatshirt or jacket. We will be right by a river with water Temps in the 50's

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
61,130 Posts
is there a list kept anywhere of who will be attending?
not really, last count is 39 bikes with riders, some will have double riders, others like me ride solo.

the folks who say they are coming comment all over the internet, we provided an Attendance there here, but it is not be used.

·
Premium Member
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
I have a working list. What would you like to know?

·
Administrator
27,358 Posts
From the looks of the weather forecast we will be spending plenty of time visiting.
Was contemplating cleaning my bike but that is just begging for a rain ride.

Reactions: Peter Goldwing

·
Premium Member
20,618 Posts
Rain or shine…..I’m ready to go!!!

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
61,130 Posts
using my laptop and the 10 day outlook from WxUnderGround, it looks damp, not soaking wet, but it will be cool with a few drips now and then.
Be sure to take a hoodie with you.

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Hopefully we will have the same weather that we've had in Augusta the past 2 days. Chances of rain was forecasted for us 45% to 60%, haven't seen a drop.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
61,130 Posts
Hopefully we will have the same weather that we've had in Augusta the past 2 days. Chances of rain was forecasted for us 45% to 60%, haven't seen a drop.
that is what we usually experience here in Oologah.
we get all these dire threats of impending doom,
only to have dreary clouds, mild temps and little to do with nothing.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
The Border is still closed so, What's Her Name and I won't be making it. Gonna miss seeing you guys and meeting whoever is new. Y'all gonna get through Breakfast without my Culinary Skills? Who'll be in charge of starting fires at night? Be safe and enjoy brothers n sisters.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
61,130 Posts
Hi Ho
We have a good start here
At least 10 of us are here 😂

·
Pwhoever
3,292 Posts
The Border is still closed so, What's Her Name and I won't be making it. Gonna miss seeing you guys and meeting whoever is new. Y'all gonna get through Breakfast without my Culinary Skills? Who'll be in charge of starting fires at night? Be safe and enjoy brothers n sisters.
You and Nikki will be missed. And it's not whoever, it's pwhoever and I'm not new, you met me before, LOL! I guess since you won't be here, I don't have to worry about getting your Nav updated...

121 - 136 of 136 Posts