Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Reservations made and we will be coming in on the 15th. Can't wait to see everyone and we are in room 319. All downstairs rooms are taken so all that is left is upstairs. Will see everyone there!!!

·
Administrator
58,414 Posts
Reservations made and we will be coming in on the 15th. Can't wait to see everyone and we are in room 319. All downstairs rooms are taken so all that is left is upstairs. Will see everyone there!!!
Great Galen, anxious to see everyone again come next NASR. unlike this last one, I will have my 1800 with me this time. :)

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Great Galen, anxious to see everyone again come next NASR. unlike this last one, I will have my 1800 with me this time. :)
We will be coming in on our new one. Just bought a '18 Tour DCT. Having all the add ons put on now. Hope to get it next week. Can't wait to see everyone again and have you all meet my new wife.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Cobra57 good to see you are coming to visit us this summer. I have a 2019 Tour 6 speed and I hope you like yours more than I do. Wish I could sell mine. You will enjoy your stay here in AR.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Cobra57 good to see you are coming to visit us this summer. I have a 2019 Tour 6 speed and I hope you like yours more than I do. Wish I could sell mine. You will enjoy your stay here in AR.
Why are you so unhappy with yours Dodge? I rode both when I did my test rides and I liked them both. I live just 60 miles from Eureka Springs so I love riding in Arkansas. Don't get down as far as Norfolk Lake much but looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
I'm 6-2 and controls are not handy. Ride is much to cramped for me. Throttle response in tour or sport mode is erratic at best. Ride is not that good, bumps tend to want to throw me off the bike. I have handle bar risers and some seat modifications that have helped. My old 08 was much more enjoyable to ride. There is a problem I think riding 2up. I will not say more because it would sound insensitive. I hope you enjoy yours and have many long enjoyable rides. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
I'm 6-2 and controls are not handy. Ride is much to cramped for me. Throttle response in tour or sport mode is erratic at best. Ride is not that good, bumps tend to want to throw me off the bike. I have handle bar risers and some seat modifications that have helped. My old 08 was much more enjoyable to ride. There is a problem I think riding 2up. I will not say more because it would sound insensitive. I hope you enjoy yours and have many long enjoyable rides. Good luck.
Thanks Dodge. I am looking forward to putting a lot of miles on this one. Only time will tell but I am hoping that it is all that I am hoping it will be.

·
Administrator
58,414 Posts
Pop a Top.... just a reminder that June is sneaking up on us fast, do you have your reservation?

a link to all of the NASR threads:
NASR Forums link > NASR Forums

·
Premium Member
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I submitted the t-shirt design idea to the printers yesterday. They should have it ready to view by the end of the week then I will post all the info

·
Administrator
58,414 Posts
AZgl1800 are you going to do a chart with all the attendees Info
like you have In the past? Also any Info on T-shirts, Meals yet?
I will with Lopeha on this, and post up the Attendance List in a separate thread under the Main NASR forum, make it easier to find that way. I have the Main NASR forums link in my Signature now, click on that, and you will see all of the threads discussing difference topics related to this year's event.

tnx for the reminder,

·
Premium Member
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
We have a design for the T-Shirt & a menu figured out for the event! The shirts will run $20 without a pocket & $22 with for sizes S-XL; $22 for without & $24 for sizes XXL-XXXXL.
The menu will be as follows;
Tuesday breakfast will be Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage & Biscuits, $7 per person
Tuesday Dinner will be Burgers, Hot Dogs, Potato & Macaroni Salad, Chips with condiments, $10 per person
Wednesday Breakfast will be Pancakes with Bacon & Sausage, $7 per person
Wednesday Dinner will be BBQ Pork, Smoked Beans, Cole Slaw, $10 per person
Thursday Breakfast will be Biscuits & Sausage Gravy, Bacon & Sausage, $7 per person
Thursday Dinner will be Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Garlic Bread & Salad, $10 per person.

Submit your orders via PM to me & I will send payment instructions.
This is the design for the shirts.

Attachments

21 - 34 of 34 Posts