Best thing to do
After talking with the coordinators & trusted members the decision has been made to postpone the NASR 13 event until June 8-10, 2021. There is just no way of knowing how long this COVID-19 event will last. Granted we may have been able to have it as scheduled but with the border closings & the Shelter At Home orders there was just no way to insure safe, efficient travel for our members. I am working with the host location to have the reservations moved to next year's timeframe. Will keep you posted with any further developments.