June 21-23, 2022
Custer, South Dakota
Best Western Buffalo Ridge Inn
North American Summer Rally
Hosted by Rex and Cindy Cameron
310 West Mount Rushmore Road
Custer, South Dakota 57730
605-673-2275
Come and join us on an ...epic adventure... as we explore the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota!
Yes, Goldwing fans from across North America will gather right here In South Dakota in 2022 to celebrate our 14th time of annually getting together for fun, riding, exploring, eating, relaxing and doing what we do.

There are so many things to do and explore here, from some of the best riding In the U.S.A. to visiting the epic Mount Rushmore monument.

So make your plan to join us for one of the best NASR's ever.
The special group rate is $115.00 plus tax per night.
Just call 605.673.2275. When you call ask for Amanda and tell her you are with the NASR 14 group to get our special group rate. You must reserve by May 20th, 2022.
This rate is good for Monday the 20th through Thursday the 23rd.
We hope to see you there!

For more information or have any questions about this event please contact Rex Cameron (Rcameron on the forum) at [email protected]
COME ONE......... COME ALL........ DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!!!​

Reactions: bdsonlinevn

Administrator
I won't say I'll be there & jinx it but I do plan to go. We visited the area when we went to NASR 9 and enjoyed it very much.

Reactions: Rcameron

Senior Moments!
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
Planning on this one. We miss our American friends.

Reactions: Flyone and Rcameron

Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
I have started making plans on going with my backup ride.

the little Piaggio MP3 250cc scooter, I visited Metric Cycles in Tulsa last Tuesday and ordered up a new set of Michelin tires for it.
Why? got to thinking, that just maybe, it would not be a good idea to do a tour on the OEM 2009 set of tires 馃憖 :rolleyes:

I am going to keep the tires that come off the scooter, as they are a rare bird, and if on an off chance, one of the new tires got ruined beyond being usable, I could put the older tire back on to finish up the trip.

Senior Moments!
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, so I just got off the phone with Amanda who is the desk manager at the Best Western Buffalo Inn. It appears they cannot enter our group rate in until next week so do not try to call for reservations until at least June 28 of this year. When you call ask for Amanda and tell her you are with the NASR 14 group.

Reactions: AZgl1800

Senior Moments!
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reservation is made!! Just call 605.673.2275 .. When you call ask for Amanda and tell her you are with the NASR 14 group to get our special group rate.

Senior Moments!
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reactions: OnaWingAndaPrayer

Senior Moments!
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Want to imagine yourself here?? Make your reservation for NASR 14 and you can be here too!!!

Best looking member
Rumor has it that Anita's, mine and the Mrs. reservations have been made. Looking forward to seeing all y'all ugly Americans after seeing nothing but ugly Canadians for what will be more then 2 years by then. :love::love: nothin but love.

Premium Member
Hey Chuck, I hope your correct about the reservations. long time no visit . See ya there !

1 - 20 of 46 Posts