Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
23,964 Posts
Trying to do some pre-planning and finding some odd stuff, like a motel room in Utah jumping from 70 bucks a night now, to 500 per night in June. Is there some big event happening around that time?

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
23,964 Posts
What's the weather going to be like? Should I bring an umbrella and rain coat? .☂🥼

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
23,964 Posts
Denver is only 375 or so miles from Custer and Deb has to work Mon 20th, so we will be departing Denver Tue morning 21st, should arrive Custer that evening. Will miss Monday and Tuesday activities but should arrive in time to find y'all in the tent Tue evening. Plan to participate Weds and Thurs but will be heading home again Fri morning. Work schedules rule. No camper trailer this time, we will pack whatever we can get in the bike bags and do without whatever else that doesn't fit.

Upside of that is we should get 200+ miles to a tank of fuel instead of "maybe" 150 with the camper. Let's go Brandon!
Maybe I'll see you on the road.
I'll be staying at the Motel 6 on Kipling exit but I'm headed up to Carhenge on the way.

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
23,964 Posts
I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Overnights in Blanding and Denver.
Been planning Denver to Custer via Alliance/Carhenge, however, I've been also thinking of doing that on the return trip.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts