Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Connie and I, The Creeks, want to invite everyone to the NASR 15 gathering next year. I will be adding more information as time goes by. I am putting the link in this thread to The Pineola. It will be the location for the event. You have to call to make reservations between now and August 1st. the online reservations are blocked right now so that we have first oppertunity of the rooms. The entire lodge, cabin and RV spots are being held for us. Tell them you are with the NASR Goldwing group coming in Sept 2023. The will give us the 2022 rates for 2023. Stay tuned for more info

·
Administrator
28,963 Posts
A great location. Hope I can make it next year, my son was home at the time of NASR this year and I wasn't going to miss that.

·
Senior Moments!
1,618 Posts
Called and got our reservations made!! It is going to be awesome!!

Reactions: AZgl1800

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I talked with the owners of the lodge. The do put a hold equal to one night at time of reservations. If you need to cancel, it will be refunded to you as long as you give at least 24 hours notice before check in. So if you plan to check in on Monday, the 4th, you cancel up to the 3rd and get it refunded to you. Hope this explains it.

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
62,599 Posts
So we can cancel if so inclined, John?
You can cancel at any time;
if you do so, within 24 to 72 hours of the events, it depends on each hotel's rules.
some are 24 hours, others have required 72 hours, I paid a $10 forfeit fee once on that

The Advantage to Prior Registration:
you get the favored negotiated rate, not the Daily Rate.​

·
Registered
6 Posts
Connie and I, The Creeks, want to invite everyone to the NASR 15 gathering next year. I will be adding more information as time goes by. I am putting the link in this thread to The Pineola. It will be the location for the event. You have to call to make reservations between now and August 1st. the online reservations are blocked right now so that we have first oppertunity of the rooms. The entire lodge, cabin and RV spots are being held for us. Tell them you are with the NASR Goldwing group coming in Sept 2023. The will give us the 2022 rates for 2023. Stay tuned for more info

What exactly is this event?

·
Pwhoever
3,467 Posts
It's a gathering once a year for forum members hosted in a different location every year by a different forum member each year. It will run mid week instead of over a weekend- Tue to Thur evening. It is meant for members new and old to come together, fraternize, ride the local roads, and raise some money for the host's favorite cause. It has always been an enjoyable experience. This year it was just hosted in Custer SD in the Bad Lands. If you enjoy riding and meeting new folks, consider coming to next year's event. All are welcome...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PWhoever hit the nail on the head. Its a gathering of people, both old members and new members to have a good time. There should still be post from previous events that may give you some insight as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There apparently has been some different reservations requirements at The Pineola. I have reached out to the owners and asked why this is so. So far I have not heard anything back. I will let everyone know as soon as I know.

I received an email response from the Pineola owners. A deposit totaling 1 night is thier standard procedure. Some people were not asked for a credit card for the deposit because it was a new person taking the reservations and was an oversight on thier part. I know this is not favorable to some, but it is thier policy. If a deposit is made, and you have to cancel, you will receive a full refund. I truly hope everyone can adjust for this and i truly believe it will be a grand event.

·
Just one of the guys
4,860 Posts
RV site served.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts