Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its NASR auction action night and I am stuck in central FL. I know ya'll are/will have a great time. Raise huge funds for the charity and safe travels home. Sorry we couldnt be there.
Oh yea, don't forget to let us know the new location for next year. I hope to visit with ya'll soon.

·
Magic Moderator
4,756 Posts
I guess we'll know either tonight or tomorrow who won what items.
:)

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
61,134 Posts
I guess we'll know either tonight or tomorrow who won what items.
:)
The hand embroidered Goldwing donated by Trike Lady brought $50.00 👋 (y)

the Firecreek Accessory Panel donated by 'Dodge' / chuck brought ~45-50 by memory

·
Administrator
27,362 Posts
Someone will have to post the exact amount but it was somewhere around $2350 total. Proceeds to go to the Gary Sinise foundation. Home

Reactions: Pwhoever

·
Premium Member
3,793 Posts
It was right at $2560, will get the exact amount from SnoreBabe in a few days.

Reactions: OnaWingAndaPrayer

·
Premium Member
20,618 Posts
Hello everybody, Snorebabe and lopeha are having a few technical difficulties getting the proceeds documentation via email. This will be resolved as Michele and Andy are talking about other options to get Michele the information from Andy. What we counted as proceeds from the auction was $1,647.00

This does not include T-Shirt Sales nor Meal Sales. Once this paperwork has been received and verified with the money, Michele will post the total amount that is going to the charity and show the deposit and check written to the charity. Because of transparency, the NASR Committee wants to verify and add up all the receipts and confirm the cash for the members of our forum before making the announcement as there is a lot of expenses and incoming cash from the auction, T-shirts, and meals. Snorebaby and Snorebabe has been on the road with some family issues since returning from NASR. You should have the final amount raised at this event that is going to the Gary Sinise Foundation within a week. Please don't speculate of numbers until you see the official post from Snorebabe stating the final tally as I have heard 3 or 4 different numbers thrown out there which none of them are correct because not all of the income or expenses were completely tallied before the number was given. After the official tally is posted, if you have any questions about anything, Michele will be glad to answer any questions as this is the members money going to charity and we have to have transparency to our members. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Reactions: OnaWingAndaPrayer
1 - 9 of 9 Posts