Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
Joined
·
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The intention is to have a current map of home locations of registered attendees. The map will be updated as necessary. If there are errors, please PM me.










Of course you can't sort names in a .jpg, but excel file linked below.. Enjoy.. SDB/Jim

Excel File of Registered Attendees
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
20,585 Posts
imported post

There are a bunch of Wild Rhinos that are not on the list but it is still way early. They'll be along at sometime to sign up. :cooldevil:
 

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
Joined
·
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
I know that Frenchy and Rebel Rouser from Prescott AZ are planning on trying to make it
I know there are some not there.. but they need to PM wexy.. or at least post their intentions.. at this point, there should be no resistance... no iron clad commitment... I put ponymanr on the list because I read it on this site... and I'll add others also (that are not on wexy's list) but I need to know about it...
 

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
Joined
·
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

English Bob wrote:
I'm on Wexy's list, but somehow I didn't make it to this one.
Fixin that... sorry.. don't know how that happened..

Edit.. 1:20PM EST fixed.. if you don't see it corrected, reload your cache... its there
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
679 Posts
imported post

sandiegobrass wrote:
The intention is to have a current map of home locations of registered attendees. The map will be updated as necessary. If there are errors, please PM me.
Sandiegobrass,

Thanks for the effort, the map and Excel list is a nice touch!

You can add a flag at Colorado Springs for my buddy Wild Bill.

Nice Job!

TitaniumWing
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,259 Posts
imported post

sandiegobrass wrote:
rcmatt007 wrote:
I know that Frenchy and Rebel Rouser from Prescott AZ are planning on trying to make it
... I put ponymanr on the list because I read it on this site... and I'll add others also (that are not on wexy's list) but I need to know about it...
Thank You SDB!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
20,585 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
I donna know.... people say I am not all there?????????
Well Duh!! :gunhead:
 

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
Joined
·
59,229 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
I know that Frenchy and Rebel Rouser from Prescott AZ are planning on trying to make it
And I posted way early on that I already got my room locked down at the Best Western :waving:

I also seem to remember that there are a couple down in Yuma coming, and a few from around Phoenix also.

guess I best run off and post ole Wexy now, posting ain't "good nuff" it seems :cooldevil:
 

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
Joined
·
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
....guess I best run off and post ole Wexy now, posting ain't "good nuff" it seems :cooldevil:
Good enough, it is... but not very reliable...

basically one has to read all posts to catch it.... and if you miss it, you'll never be back to read through it again.. best to PM wexy, although swampfoxcws has access to the list also..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,631 Posts
imported post

Put me down as a possible maybe please! I would be coming solo as the wife will be working and she will allow me off my leash for a run if I behave myself. I have a cousin in Berthoud who I haven't seen in 40 or so years so I would probably pop in and see him and his family if he is so inclined or available.
 

·
Old Broad
Joined
·
3,843 Posts
imported post

Wingle wrote:
Put me down as a possible maybe please! I would be coming solo as the wife will be working and she will allow me off my leash for a run if I behave myself. I have a cousin in Berthoud who I haven't seen in 40 or so years so I would probably pop in and see him and his family if he is so inclined or available.
Wingle, are you coming across to Tswassen or Pt. Angeles? I'm heading down on the 13th.:waving::waving::waving::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
imported post

If you are going to NASSIR 2 and you are NOT on the list ,then you need to PM me and let me know that you are going ,A lot of people are talking about going ,but are not 100% sure yet and have not sent me a PM, then they will not be on the list until they are sure they are going and send me a PM to confirm this ,,Ciaran
 

·
Old Broad
Joined
·
3,843 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
If you are going to NASSIR 2 and you are NOT on the list ,then you need to PM me and let me know that you are going ,A lot of people are talking about going ,but are not 100% sure yet and have not sent me a PM, then they will not be on the list until they are sure they are going and send me a PM to confirm this ,,Ciaran
On the list and looking forward to meeting you Ciaran & Steve. Besides the other from your area, I wish Foxxy could make this one also. I would like to meet Helen & his self. Cheers.:waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
imported post

I've PM'ed Wexy (again...did so, like three weeks ago). I suspect he knows me well enough by know that he doesn't believe me? :p:D

Yes, I will be there, with bells on (well, perhaps only one....) It's a mere 1150 miles from here, so.... a short day.....I jest! I'll be a slacker, and take two, I'm sure! ;)

I qualified it to Wexy, the first time, that only job loss would prevent me from showing up, but, heck...you know what? I'm even MORE likely to show (100%, vs a mere 98%) if THAT happens! :cheeky1:

Angela (fysty-1)- I still don't understand it, but apparently Helen the Viking and Foxy consider me a good friend (go figure?)...so....I've been not so gently pressuring Pete to sign on, sign up,spend the quid he perhaps doesn't have for tickets etc....hey, what are friends for? My fingers are crossed....it'll be different, but once again amazing, I'm sure! Greetings to all, Pete :waving:
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top