Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Never mind. I found the location. Please add Nightrider1 and Mrs. Nightrider1 to the attendees list. We will be camping, coming from Gadsden, Alabama. I will have to use my GPS. I do not know the exact route as of yet. My cell is 256 553 091a. The a just use the number on your phone. I done this to keep spiders from picking up my number. Thanks. Looking to see my friends again, and meeting some new ones. My wife is really excited about this, as am I. God Bless you al

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

David, I haven't started the list yet, I will have the information posted in the winter. When I do start the list, I will add you and Mrs. NR1.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
David, I haven't started the list yet, I will have the information posted in the winter. When I do start the list, I will add you and Mrs. NR1.
From the looks of the list of people on the NASSIR5 thread stating heir intentions to participate it may be tough finding accommodations. Soon be hangin' the SOLD OUT sign.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

Hard to keep folks away from a good time!

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

We may motel or camp. I also bought g pop up tag along camper. Its 4 x 6, but huge when set up. I can put my 1500 with the side car in it. Really cool. Thanks. David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.