Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Hey, whadda ya mean NO JARTS? I think we should take a vote. I vote for JARTS.:clapper: I'll betyou could behurt just as bad with a horseshoe depending on where it was put. :cooldevil:

·
Administrator
20,581 Posts
imported post

:doh:

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

scotthohio wrote:
Safety Jartsare now available.

Thay just aren't as much fun. :cooldevil:
You can drive a car too instead of a motorcycle but thats not as much fun. Lets see now, we all ride motorcycles, some of us wearing thongs, now if that isn't dangerous I don't know what you'd call it. :shock: We gotta have real Jarts. I got 3 sets that I could smuggle back into the US.:cooldevil:;)

It looks like I'm gonna have to make a trip to the US soon anyway. I'm getting low on Corn Muffin mix. Scott, I thank you but my waist doesn't.:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

I was supposed to go over tonight with Wayne and Rick to visit Dennis and Patty and check out the location of some of the hotelsbut I got called in to work just as they were coming to pick me up. :X I guess I'll have to get some next week.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

What? No bike games? Gotta have the slow ride and maybe the Pillion bite the apple? How about the rings spearing?

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

I heard there was to be no body piercings this year :dude::dude:

·
Just one of the guys
4,783 Posts
imported post

On the NASSIR3 page there are some Ride Maps I have put together. If anyone would like some to other destinations or just for a ride to nowhere and back, I can put some more together, I think there will be enough time before the get together. I live in the area and am familiar with a lot of the roads and tried to make the trips scenic and out of too much traffic where possible.

·
Just one of the guys
4,783 Posts
imported post

scotthohio wrote:
Safety Jartsare now available.

Thay just aren't as much fun. :cooldevil:
My Nephew has a game called Cornhole. CLICK HERE

It is more fun than Jarts and easier than Horseshoes IMO. The play and scoring is very much like horseshoes but you don't get bruises from a bad toss. Just Google COrnhole game and you will see a lot about it. I could probably get the one set to bring up with me but if there are lots who want to play we would need more than one.

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
imported post

DougW wrote:
My Nephew has a game called Cornhole. CLICK HERE

It is more fun than Jarts and easier than Horseshoes IMO. The play and scoring is very much like horseshoes but you don't get bruises from a bad toss. Just Google COrnhole game and you will see a lot about it. I could probably get the one set to bring up with me but if there are lots who want to play we would need more than one.

I would really like to see a cornhole being transported on a Goldwing. :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

scotthohio wrote:
I would really like to see a cornhole being transported on a Goldwing. :cheeky1:
oh never mind....I'd just get the axe:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Just one of the guys
4,783 Posts
imported post

RayandTracy wrote:
scotthohio wrote:
oh never mind....I'd just get the axe:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
I'll not have a cornhole riding on my 'Wing either, the trailer would get the duty of carrying that.

:shock:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

Button Lady wrote:
Check out the hotels in Hamburg here http://nassir3.info/Lodging.php

Mention NASSIR to get the group rate quoted to us.
:shock::shock:i clicked above link and got it could not be found :?:?

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
imported post

wda-83wing wrote:
Button Lady wrote:
Check out the hotels in Hamburg here http://nassir3.info/Lodging.php

Mention NASSIR to get the group rate quoted to us.
:shock::shock:i clicked above link and got it could not be found :?:?
go to the first post and click on info.then click on lodging. I just did and booked the red roof inn.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
imported post

wayne if you bring any hooch next year ill let somebody else bid on it :cheeky1::waving:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.