Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have an attendee list for NASSIR 4 on the NASSIR web site, http://nassir.goldwingfacts.com. Please take a look at the attendee list and make sure your name is on the list if you are planning on coming. If you are not on the list and are planning on attending, please send me a PM and also let me know where you are staying. Thanks!:)

I would also like to know when most people are planning on arriving, to make sure the welcome table is manned and ready. Please post in this thread or PM me when you are planning to arrive in Port Orchard. :)

Thanks,
John

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

I'll be there on the 11th will be at the park spot 13..IS IT JULY YET????

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

I'm guessing we'll be swinging by the Comfort Inn to say "Hi" around 3:30 -4pm on the 12th, before heading off to set up camp at Manchester SP. Depends on how long the lineup is and the Border Guards'disposition',at the Sumasborder crossing and the ferry schedule.

Traffic shouldn't be much of an issue with the route we'll be riding. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

If we hold to the current schedule my Daughter and I will be arriving in Port Orchard (Manchester Campground) during the afternoon of Monday, July 11th.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I'll be with Dusty, John,,,,,,,,,, but you knew that,,,,,,,,,, right :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

John, we hope to be there on Sunday but possibly not until Monday.:action: Come on July!!!!!!!:clapper:

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
imported post

Be there when we get there! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Actually......you can't get there from Kansas but wait a minute..........you can't get anywhere from Kansas but that's half the fun in it!!!! :?

Rhinos should roll in somewhere around the 11th as we are taking off from Kansas on July 1st going the long way around to get there once we figure out our route! :action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

No Jokes required, but I don't have a clue

I'm still planning on the trip, but things aren't looking as good as I planned for right now yet.

I may leave early and play around the area for a day or so, or I may have to do an Iron butt up there, then play later.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
imported post

Leon, Ronda, and I plan to get there the afternoon of the 11th. We'll be camping.

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,703 Posts
imported post

Not exactly sure what is happening right now. I have a Dr. Appt on Thursday to discuss the results of some blood work I had done when we got back from Florida.

·
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Hawggy wrote:
Not exactly sure what is happening right now. I have a Dr. Appt on Thursday to discuss the results of some blood work I had done when we got back from Florida.
Praying for a good report from the Dr.! :praying2:

John

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,867 Posts
imported post

John...

What are plans for Thursday? Mrs UBW and I might take in a Mariners Game on Thursday... Maybe Friday if need be...

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

John,

Should be arriving Monday evening of the 11th, same as John (Halfling) will be in campground spot #25.

Too many John's around here for this event :cheesygrin:

John

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

ziadelsol wrote:
John,

Should be arriving Monday evening of the 11th, same as John (Halfling) will be in campground spot #25.

John
Well, as one hooker said to another at the prostitute convention,
" There are never enough John's around"

Sorry, no offense meant to anyone of course!

·
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

UBarW wrote:
John...

What are plans for Thursday? Mrs UBW and I might take in a Mariners Game on Thursday... Maybe Friday if need be...
Nothing specific planned for Thursday. That will likely be departure day for many. The ones that are staying on longer will probably be riding that day. It would be a good day for a longer ride since there are no evening activities planned.

John

·
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Chromo wrote:
ziadelsol wrote:
John,

John
Well, as one hooker said to another at the prostitute convention,
" There are never enough John's around"

Sorry, no offense meant to anyone of course!
:ROFL::ROFL: I was going to say, "there are never too may John's", but you beat me to it. :ROFL:

John

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,867 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
UBarW wrote:
John...

Nothing specific planned for Thursday. That will likely be departure day for many. The ones that are staying on longer will probably be riding that day. It would be a good day for a longer ride since there are no evening activities planned.

John
Depending on what the longer ride is, Mrs and I might stay back and do the day in the area, then do a Mariners game. Hotel downtown, breakfast at lowells, then hit the road friday for home...

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

With a little luck, I hope to be in on the 11th. Still playing with the maps.

Hang in there Bob, hope all is well.

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

:waving:Mark IdahoRaider as going, all 3 days.

Does anyone need someone to share a campsite with???

I am by myself, and my Wing.(The Mistress,Elvira)

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

Folks

I have been graciously invited into space #25 with ziadelsol.

I will be there with bells on.....................well.........on my Bike anyway, just one bell.

IdahoRaider

Bryan

1 - 20 of 208 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.