Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,772 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the link. So good to see allthe smiling faces enjoying the fire-food at the campgroung and parking-lot for dinner. Exavid,Winger,Dusty and John never seem to age. Fly just seems to be... more Fly, love ya Bill. We'll be looking forward to the photo-thread... :gunhead:

·
Canada Bob
461 Posts
imported post

photos posted in my photo gallery for all.

Not sure why quite a few would always cover their face or turn away whenever a camera came out!:?

I was worried I was in with a questionable crowd :congrats:after the 3 days in P O my worries were confirmed, they are very questionable!!

I do want to add my voice to the chorus of voices that expressed gratitude to John for a well run event. Thanks John well done:applause:

The only downfall of the entire event was our wonderful wet coast weather. Perhaps when we host it up on Vancouver Island one year we will have better luck.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Shooter wrote:
Thanks for the link. So good to see allthe smiling faces enjoying the fire-food at the campgroung and parking-lot for dinner. Exavid,Winger,Dusty and John never seem to age. Fly just seems to be... more Fly, love ya Bill. We'll be looking forward to the photo-thread... :gunhead:
In my case it's not easy to get much older.:sadguy:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
imported post

Larry, I'm sorry for your relationship issues. Take care and we'll meet up with you another time.

Shooter, my mirror says different. :ROFL:

wcleafs2002, thanks but it was a team effort and beyond that, the great people of this forum that came to NASSIR 4 made it a great event!! A special thanks to Marty for the welcome BBQ's and all of his hospitality, to misteraubrey, his wife, and campingnut and his wife for handling the group meal, to misteraubrey and his band for entertaining us during dinner, to Flyone, Flygirl, tybeme, Kayla, Beaver Bill and Bill's girl for handling the auction, and to the First Christian Church of Port Orchard (misteraubrey & camping nut's church) for giving us their rec hall to use for our dinner and auction!! Great work everyone!!

John

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
imported post

I'm a humble man with little to say,

Thanks every one....it was sorta fun....

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
imported post

Kyle wrote:
I'm a humble man with little to say,

Thanks every one....it was sorta fun....
Who is trying to impersonate Kyle?? Who is this really??

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
imported post

It was What's Her Name with her aspirations for me. %^&$ that....I HAD A BLAST. Never ever settled down like that in one spot ever on a trip. It was cool and had incredible company. I certainly do have aspirations of R-Kansis. Hopefully I've pronounced that right. Got tired of people teasing me about how I say Orygone. (Guess that's why What's Her Name has aspirations of me being a humble guy with little to say.)

Sorta embarassed her on the way home when I had to stop at Menards to pick up new trailer tires. I was going to change them right there in the Parking Lot and Menards told me they had no place for me to leave the old ones. That didn't go well at all......:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:......hell Niki didn't even want to go back in the store to cool off and shop while I changed the tires. (Guess that's why What's Her Name has aspirations of me being a humble guy with little to say.)

As I was changing them, I already eyed up their garbage can outside the main door. Definitely big enough to handle a couple of old tires and rims. Another guypulled up and wanted to know if I needed a hand. I said sure...wanna lift the top off that garbage can so I can dump these tires in there. He giggled and said "tell ya what, why I don't take those off your hands for ya, maybe I can use the rims for flower pots or something. (Guess that's why What's Her Name has aspirations of me being a humble guy with little to say.)

Keep it real!!! Right Y'n-R

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
201 - 208 of 208 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.