Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 208 Posts

·
Senior Something
13,270 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
I have an attendee list for NASSIR 4 on the NASSIR web site, http://nassir.goldwingfacts.com. Please take a look at the attendee list and make sure your name is on the list if you are planning on coming. If you are not on the list and are planning on attending, please send me a PM and also let me know where you are staying. Thanks!:)

I would also like to know when most people are planning on arriving, to make sure the welcome table is manned and ready. Please post in this thread or PM me when you are planning to arrive in Port Orchard. :)

Thanks,
John
Sorry I won't be seeing u-all there. I have to bow out.

Glenn

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Not a problem,

The campsites are large enough for more than just one tent. Who knows this way,maybe coffee will be made by the time I wake up in the mornings. :ROFL::ROFL:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Yeah,,,,,,,,, he can ring that bell when the coffee is ready :ROFL:

Glad you an make it Idaho :clapper:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
imported post

ebanjo wrote:
Sorry I won't be seeing u-all there. I have to bow out.

Glenn
I'm sorry to hear that Glenn! Is that a for sure thing or is there a chance it still might work out?

John

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
imported post

Sorry man. Praying for better times for you!

John

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Chromo wrote:
ziadelsol wrote:
John,

Should be arriving Monday evening of the 11th, same as John (Halfling) will be in campground spot #25.

Too many John's around here for this event :cheesygrin:

John
Well, as one hooker said to another at the prostitute convention,
" There are never enough John's around"

Sorry, no offense meant to anyone of course!
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Just saw this... too funny

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear you have to drop out, Glen. :(

Hope things pick up for you! :byebye:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

Start part one of four.

This is an idea of travels without any time limits yet. I am fortunate to be spending time with some remote friends and family along the way and of course meet some really great people along the way.

As for timing, I will have to work the dates out with some help.

Also, these routes are not cut in stone but are pretty close. You may wonder why some really fantastic areas are eliminated. This is partially do to either being there, planning another trip or just mistakenly forgot.

Ned

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

Two of four.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

Three of four.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

Four of four.

Hopefully additional rides up into BC, Mt. St Hellen, Mt Rainier and such. I have been to Victoria some time ago and would entertain that ride which includes two ferries.

Always looking for other suggestions too.

Hope all make this trip. Talk about a BIG BOX CHECKER this is going in style.

Oh yeah, checking the rain gear out with warm stuff too.

Thank you ahead of time John, Steve and crew that glue this project together.

Ned

Attachments

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Hmm ... can't see/tell what actual route/roads you are taking. All I see are a bunch of pushpins on a map .... sort of like this, but with no general route and in even less detail. :?

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
imported post

Count me in on this gathering. I would like to share a camping spot with someone as I will be coming alone.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

Larry, I believe I have room for an extra bike and tent in Space 20. In any event, someone can get you in.

Marty

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

Comeone ComeAll you will have a place to camp. From what I can tell these camp sites are resvired by group members 8,13(ME),16,17,18.19.20,25.so you can get in some place!!COME ON JULY....

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

Hey John
Put us down for the Nassir 4 event,>> Picasso and Sweet Catherine .<<
Not sure when we will drop around , put us in the OTHER column for accommodations.
We'll be in Issaquah at her place.
But we would like to know is there any schedule as far as when the meet n greet and rides , brunch, and other events, etc is going to be held.
Are there any cost involved besides food and beverages? Is there anything I can be of help with? I don't have an arrival date yet as I haven't booked my flight ,but I very well may be there a few days ahead and afterward , I plan on being there about 10 days..
Picasso:cheesygrin:

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
imported post

picasso wrote:
Hey John
Put us down for the Nassir 4 event,>> Picasso and Sweet Catherine .<<
Not sure when we will drop around , put us in the OTHER column for accommodations.
We'll be in Issaquah at her place.
But we would like to know is there any schedule as far as when the meet n greet and rides , brunch, and other events, etc is going to be held.
Are there any cost involved besides food and beverages? Is there anything I can be of help with? I don't have an arrival date yet as I haven't booked my flight ,but I very well may be there a few days ahead and afterward , I plan on being there about 10 days..
Picasso:cheesygrin:
Got ya on the list and you have a PM. :waving: Looking forward to meeting you and Sweet Catherine! Have you figured out a way to get your bike on the plane yet? :action:

John

21 - 40 of 208 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.