Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

OK folks, Steve has made a sub-web for the official NASSIR 4 webpage, (clicky). So far I've included information on the dates of therally, and thehotel & campground we are using. More information will be added as I gather it and have time to get it up.

The dates for this rally are July 12th-14th 2011. I figured most people would probably stay at the hotel the nights of the 11th, 12th, and 13th so that's what the hotel is planning, but of course you can adjust that to your schedules. :) We currently have 30 rooms set aside for us but can add more as needed until the hotel fills up. You can start making your reservations now but be sure to mention N.A.S.S.I.R. when you make your reservation to get the discounted rate.

You won't be able to make reservations for the campground until October. They only take reservations up to 9 months in advance.

John

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

I think it might be worthwhile mentioning the group camp area at the park. $150 per night, but thats for however many get crammed in. Could be good for a bunch to go together and get it!!

Lets see... $150 divided by 20 campers??? Cheepo!!

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Count Red and I in on the campground if that comes to pass.......

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

This is the area the meet n greet will be held, behind the hotel... nice view, eh? I think John did good research...

Two shots of the group camp area...

And, this area can be rented for addl$ as a party spot.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks UBarW! Yeah, the group campground would be great if there are enough people interested. As you can see from the pictures it is large group area, has it's own bathrooms & showers and lots of parking. Maybe if there is enough interest we should get a list going of those that want to be part of the group camp to see if it's cost effective enough? There are lots of individual sites too and it'sa very nice campground.

John

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
imported post

Ok, Crystal got me booked in at the hotel for next year, the group rate is not in contract form yet, but she said I will be added to it as soon as it is. 11th thru the 14th of July 2011. The clock is officially ticking!

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

I would put my name on that list, but I learned this last trip that my sleeping on the ground days are over... Still dont feel totally normal, inspite of the deluxe accommodations I had in Port Orchard...

·
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

ponymanr wrote:
Ok, Crystal got me booked in at the hotel for next year, the group rate is not in contract form yet, but she said I will be added to it as soon as it is. 11th thru the 14th of July 2011. The clock is officially ticking!
Cool beans Roger! Looking forward to seeing you again! I stopped by there today because they were supposed to be emailing me the contract form yesterday but I hadn't gotten it. I think my spam filter ate it. :cheesygrin: Anyway they missed something on the contract form so the lady managing it will take care of that on Tuesday when she next works.

John

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
imported post

It looks like a great area for a meeting, it been over 40 years since I was in your area, headed overseas, and I'm looking forward to getting back there. It's going to be fun! You did good on the hotel rate also.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

The grassy area, just above the diagonal trailer thingy, is the meetngreet area.

One thing that hasnt been mentioned yet, is the HORRIBLE ride between this place and manchester park. Oh my word, the road is way too smooth, way too twisty, and way to pretty to be ridden any more the twenty or thirty times that weekend. No way anyone could stand it more than that...

·
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

UBarW wrote:
The grassy area, just above the diagonal trailer thingy, is the meetngreet area.

One thing that hasnt been mentioned yet, is the HORRIBLE ride between this place and manchester park. Oh my word, the road is way too smooth, way too twisty, and way to pretty to be ridden any more the twenty or thirty times that weekend. No way anyone could stand it more than that...
Yeah it's horrible but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. ;)

Thanks for the aerial shot too Tricky. :)

·
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

scotthohio wrote:
Debbie and I will be in a cage, but we will be there.
Making reservations soon.
Good Job J.
Will you be trailering the bike or picking up an new one here in the West? ;)

·
Administrator
20,578 Posts
imported post

Will be discussing NASSIR 4 attendance with the Rhinos during our Christmas party. I can tell you that I am making reservations for Flyone, Flygirl, Bill's Girl, and BeaverBill now. :applause:

Can't wait as this will definately be a awesome time! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

Being an inducted honorary Rhino I will try not to let the side down... Can't that much for Wayne he was never inducted :)

·
Administrator
20,578 Posts
imported post

tricky wrote:
Being an inducted honorary Rhino I will try not to let the side down... Can't that much for Wayne he was never inducted :)
Oh yes he was tricky.........It was a "private" induction in Oshkosh, WI! Don't worry, I even bought his dinner afterwards! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
12,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Flyone wrote:
Will be discussing NASSIR 4 attendance with the Rhinos during our Christmas party. I can tell you that I am making reservations for Flyone, Flygirl, Bill's Girl, and BeaverBill now. :applause:

Can't wait as this will definately be a awesome time! ;)
:cheesygrin::cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
tricky wrote:
Oh yes he was tricky.........It was a "private" induction in Oshkosh, WI! Don't worry, I even bought his dinner afterwards! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Was there any dynamite involved at Oshkosh? :shock::battle:

1 - 20 of 268 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.