Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Here is the article even though some of the information was not exactly correct but I want to thank the local paper, the Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce for supplying the tent, Motel 62 for the tables and chairs, Chris Cakes of Wichita for the meals, Progressive Insurance for donating the pens, coasters/kick stand pads, and especially the baseballs! It looked like a couple of times that it snowed in the pool and the parking lot! :claps::claps::claps: Rudy, for making this event live for all members to see even if they weren't there, and motorcycle.com for donating $500 cash. For all this, I owe each of you a lot.

Special Thanks goes out to the Rhinos because without them, this would not have been a success!

Finally, to the members of this Forum........you made this a great NASSIR and one I'll never forget. Thank you!!

http://www.carrollconews.com/story/1871892.html

http://www.carrollconews.com/gallery/12407

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Nice article, but can u say spell check?..lol

Fly, you are correct, everyone involved in helping YOU make Nassir 5 deserves a pat on the back!! It was a great time and will be something we always will remember...Thank You!!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Yep, excellent story and yep, what's up with all those grammatical errors and typos "eh"?

Well done Bill and Rhinos!!

:applause:

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
imported post

I'm glad Dillon got to meet his seperated-at-birth brother Dawson. They look so much alike.:cheesygrin:

I had a great time. Still smiling and finally dry.

Thanks again everyone.

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I'm thinking Dawson is "the evil twin" :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,703 Posts
imported post

Well done Bill and the Rhino Gang. You put on a good show. It was enjoyed by all.

Thanks from myself and Huggy..We had a blast.:claps: :claps:

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

erwjww wrote:
http://www.carrollconews.com/gallery/12407

Picture 5 is one handsome dude. Hope to get to meet him someday. Looks like he might be part Indian. :):):):)
I don't know......he looks a little scary to me! But what am I saying??? I saw myself in the mirror yesterday and run for a hiding place! :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

It was nice of them to do an article on us here at

GOLDWINDFACTS.COM

That is a link in the artical, and yes when I clicked it I got a server error LOL
So no link to the site in that article.

Gee, you guys tricked me, I thought last year NASSIR was in WA. but it says it was in COL. last year.

It was a nice article though and nice of them to put NASSIR 5 in the paper.

·
Old School Guru
7,876 Posts
imported post

Chromo wrote:
It was nice of them to do an article on us here at

GOLDWINDFACTS.COM

That is a link in the artical, and yes when I clicked it I got a server error LOL
So no link to the site in that article.

Gee, you guys tricked me, I thought last year NASSIR was in WA. but it says it was in COL. last year.

It was a nice article though and nice of them to put NASSIR 5 in the paper.
No wonder I couldn't find it,I was searching the wrong state, EH? Fine looking picture #4 though. And who did I meet, Dyan, or Dawson? People want to know!:whip:

Gene:action:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

I have to get one of those cameras. Photographer was actually able totake morepictures after picture number 5.

:ROFL::ROFL:

Good deal on the article. I had a great time. Wild Rhinos did a great job putting this event together.

Thanks,

Don

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
imported post

Parman wrote:
I have to get one of those cameras. Photographer was actually able totake morepictures after picture number 5.

:ROFL::ROFL:

Good deal on the article. I had a great time. Wild Rhinos did a great job putting this event together.
10,000 comedians out of work and we have to deal with the likes of you. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

I knew there was Bacon there... :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:photo 10. Thank You Flyone and all the HEPLER RHINOS The whole time was outstanding accept Sunday when we got 3" of rain in an hour, and I left my door windows open on the tent!:sleepy::doh::doh:Thanks to everone for being there it is a FAMILY:bowing::bowing:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Chromo wrote:
Most of the people on that side of the Rockies don't know where Washington is, so they just put Colorado because they could remember that. :D

Despite all of the mistakes it was a good article and nice that the forum & Steve gets the recognition. Would have been nice if they would have had the right spelling on the URL though. :?

Again to all involved in NASSIR 2012, well done!!:applause::applause::applause:

John

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
imported post

thanks bill for sharing the link:bow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.