Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Administrator
20,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well..............If you missed NASSIR 4, you missed a dandy one. :needahug:

First of all, Thanks goes out to Jluvs2dive for being our host for NASSIR 4 in Port Orchard, WA!! :bow::bow::bow:

I'm sure everyone has heard that NASSIR 5 will be held in Eureka Springs, Arkansas on July 10 -12, 2012 and hosted by Flyone with help from The Rhinos! :applause:

I will be providing more information on motel and campground information later as I am in negotiations to finalize this right now. ;)

For the folks that come to the Midwest MNG, it will not be the same as the Labor Day event. The Labor Day event is completely separate and the motel we use for the event cannot handle this larger group. However, the campground will probably be the same.

I was asked if we would cancel the Midwest MNG for 2012 and the answer is NO!!!! The 8th Annual Midwest Meet and Greet will go on like it always does and if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!! :3wisemonkeys:

More information will be coming!!! :congrats:

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
imported post

Anything that we can do for you to help out just let us know. If it is ok we would like to donate the buttons for the event.

·
Just one of the guys
4,788 Posts
imported post

I had heard the location, but this is the first I heard the dates. I will be putting for 2 weeks vacation at my earliest opportunity.

I already have it figured to head down to the event, then use a second week to come home by heading east and doing the BRP on the way back. I figure that will be better than trying to do the BRP and such on the way down the week before as that would mean July 4th week and I would rather not take a chance on the crowds.

Bill, I am sure you guys will make it a good one.

·
Administrator
20,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks Doug, I hope I can keep up the tradition of the previous 4 hosts! They all did a wonderful job! :bow:

Another concern that I heard............

People have been concerned about the heat but looking at history of weather for the area in early July, temps should be around 90 degrees for the high during this time so hopefully the weather in the Ozark Mountains will be good.

·
Just one of the guys
4,788 Posts
imported post

90's in the day huh? I guess I will want to look into adding that air conditioner option to the Aspen Classic before then. Hopefully it cools off in the evenings a bit.

·
Old School Guru
7,886 Posts
imported post

I might even bless this event with my humble presence. Of course that means I might have to give up a family reunion, but I don't go to it every year anyway.:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

NAY NAY I say I SAY, said the Nay Sayer
BOO Hiss Boo, said the snake on Halloween!

I did not know what NASSIR was last year for 3 so I did not go to New York.
This year I so much wanted to get to WA. for 4 but could not.
Made up my mind to ride 1,000s of miles to 5 no matter where it would be next year no matter what!
YIKES, it's in my backyard about 200 miles.
It's a nice place to ride but I live here! LOL

OK, I guess I can be nice about it, maybe I'll find a hog we can roast or something.
Anyone know how to cook a hog if I get one?

All joking aside, ES is a nice central area almost center of USA so maybe everyone can get a chance to meet up for NASSIR 5 and it's a really nice riding area!

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Everyone who know's Flyone and the rest of the Rhinosknow's this will be a great event. I'm going to work hard to make it to NASSIR 5 too. It's four 500 mile days each directionvia the most direct routes, but it's worth it to me if I can swing it. :thumbsup: Gonna try to add some more sites in Utah & Colorado to the trip as well if possible. :action:

John

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

From all the reports coming back from Nassir 4 ,everybody had a great time and you did a wonderful job John ,I never had any doubt that you wouldnt .We are really sorry for not making it this year ,but with the way our country is at the moment ,we are struggling to stay on top of everything .

But we will be in Eureka springs . We started saving already and I am sure things can only get better here ,we have had 3 of the worst years in the history of this country ,taxes fuel,electricityall went up ,wages were lowered and hours were lowered in order to turn the countries finances around and we are making headway ,It has been tough on the Irish people especially those who could not afford it ,but we are a strong united people and instead of moaning we are getting on with it and it is turning around , So expect myself and Fabienne in Eureka Springs , I will try and drag Captain Brian along .he could be useful if we run short of boobie prizes :) :)

again well done John and thank you for taking the time and making a huge effort to make sure all enjoyed Nassir 4 ,you might make it to this side of the pond one day and we can treat you ,Same goes to all the organisers of previous nassir meet n greets .,Tom in Calhoun ,Cindy and Wilton in Colorado ,Denis and Patty in Hamburg and John in Port Orchard ,Washington . See yu in in Eureka Springs

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

Well you can count on Suzanne and I being at ES seeing as I have a new cluch and no cow trails to run:ROFL::ROFL::brokedown::brokedown::cheesygrin:Suzanne will fly out and back and I'll bring the new 83I and trailer, will have to forget the 42 inch TV and bring an A/C unit, as the humidy will be hard on us as were around 10% most of the time here in Las Wages NV. About the 200 miles more than this year most of it being I40 & I44 should be real hard to miss a turn:ROFL:Were all ready planing. Is It JULY YET????

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
imported post

I will for sure be at this one. Was out in Washington just prior to Nassir 4, but just couldn't stay long enough to make the meeting. You know that all you have to do Flyone is to holler and I will help in anyway that I can. Looking forward to it!!!!!

Cobra
:15grey:

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
imported post

:waiting:Where's Arkansa? :waiting:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

How bout Canada sometime?:?:?:praying::praying::bow::bow::bow::bow::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

·
Administrator
20,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
How bout Canada sometime?:?:?:praying::praying::bow::bow::bow::bow::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
Sure Angela! Just need someone to step up and host it. :applause:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
fysty-1 wrote:
Sure Angela! Just need someone to step up and host it. :applause:
That and come up with a shiftload of passports.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.