Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
fysty-1 wrote:
How bout Canada sometime?:?:?:praying::praying::bow::bow::bow::bow::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
Sure Angela! Just need someone to step up and host it. :applause:
It would be especially goodif it's Alberta, Banff, Icefields Parkway! :action:

John

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
Flyone wrote:
fysty-1 wrote:
How bout Canada sometime?:?:?:praying::praying::bow::bow::bow::bow::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
That and come up with a shiftload of passports.
I didn't realize so many of you Americans were undocumented. :badgrin::badgrin:

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

I wasn't going to come or help with this event but Flyone has let me know that if I don't..... well let's just say some pictures I don't want out in public..... You get the idea.
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

Where we camping? Group site this time? BBQ on the 9th?
Just don't put me anywhere near QDaddy. I hear his wife got crabs!
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Sorry Julie. :cheesygrin:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Lawence, why don'y you host NASSIR VI? I'd host it but this campground is miles from the nearest motel & besides they were all just out to this coast just 3 hrs from here.:action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Administrator
20,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
besides they were all just out to this coast just 3 hrs from here.:action::action::action::action::action::action:
Sure missed meeting you Angela at NASSIR 4 in Port Orchard, WA. :sadguy:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

I've already got the town of Edgefield geared up for hosting Nassir VI. Talked to the mayor and the town council. Free camping on the town soccer field, complete with bathrooms, electrical and water hook ups, 47 room hotel and several B&B's in town, covered pavillion at the turkey federation for the auction, lots of good riding roads, day trips to the mountains or the coast possible.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
fysty-1 wrote:
besides they were all just out to this coast just 3 hrs from here.:action::action::action::action::action::action:
Sure missed meeting you at NASSIR 4 in Port Orchard, WA. :sadguy:
yeh Bill I sure was upset that I was unable to make it as well. Even tho Baby is down just now I had hoped to be able to get my passort updated & I would've driven down. But bein on welfare there just ain't enough pesos.:sadguy::sadguy::yelling::action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
fysty-1 wrote:
Bill, you tell us which part of Canada you want to set up in & you don't ever need to worry about a host. ;):kissing:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
I've already got the town of Edgefield geared up for hosting Nassir VI. Talked to the mayor and the town council. Free camping on the town soccer field, complete with bathrooms, electrical and water hook ups, 47 room hotel and several B&B's in town, covered pavillion at the turkey federation for the auction, lots of good riding roads, day trips to the mountains or the coast possible.
:congrats:i like it when the town gets behind ittoo.

·
Administrator
20,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
imported post

Thanks Bob! You know how this hosting works. We need somebody willing to do it close to where they live to keep the hardships down.

The reason I am doing NASSIR 5 in Eureka Springs is because we have done events there for the past 6 years so I already have contacts etc. and there is nothing to ride to or see in Kansas and it's 275 miles from Andover.

A couple of years ago, we didn't know if we were even going to have another NASSIR because we had no one wanting to host it. I am thrilled that we have so many wanting to step up and host this great event now.

Why don't we put future NASSIR site discussionson hold for now as we have a year before NASSIR 5 and I need to get through it first personally being the host but I will definately put anyone on the list in the Mod Forum who wants to host a NASSIR!!!:applause::applause:

This would be awesome for all of us to have multiple places to choose from and if you don't get it the first year, you will not lose because we will get there!

PM me if you want on the list to host so I can discuss these option destinationswith Admin/Mod Staff. Remember not to just PM me a place, we need a host close by to make it successful!

We want to go where the members want to ride to!!!

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

You can put me down as a host for the west coast of Canada. But would like it if you could let me know exactly what all the host does. Thanks Angela.:waving::waving::waving:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Thanks Bill, we ( you & I ) and others have discussed this in the past and the issue of "passports" always arises which would seriously limit the numbers, Angels has a gorgeous area as we do in Cottage Country, most of our area's would require no more than 3 hours travel north of the border and yes you can put my name on the Hostess list when / if it is feasible. EH ;)

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

wda-83wing wrote:
SB in SC wrote:
We even have permission to block off the town square for a street party if we want.

http://www.edgefieldsc.net/webcam/

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
Thanks Bill, we ( you & I ) and others have discussed this in the past and the issue of "passports" always arises which would seriously limit the numbers..
I think it would prompt many of us to just 'git er done' as far as the passports go. It's not that big of a deal, especially if you opt for the enhanced driver's license instead. I had a passport but it is expired some years ago.

John

·
Just one of the guys
4,788 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
wda-83wing wrote:
SB in SC wrote:
We even have permission to block off the town square for a street party if we want.

http://www.edgefieldsc.net/webcam/

COOL slow ride, 1 lap around the square. Wayne is gonna need a longer rope.:waving:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

That's alright. I am very well aquainted with you Winneys. I should. Both parents came from there. At least @ the time of thier marriage. Dad was a prairie stomper by birth but his family moved to witerpeg when he was a boy & Mom was born i Lac du Bonnet but they moved before her brother was born.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

You got Mt Rushmore & Ole Faithfull in the USA - but we got "DUSTY", now considering "Dusty" to replace the Canadian icons of the Beaver, Maple Leaf, Moose. Niagra Falls ..... who needs a host ?????

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.