Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 277 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
imported post

We are in! Reservastions for 9th thru 12th. No ground floor but got a Jacuzzi!

·
Registered
313 Posts
imported post

Booked Monday the 9th thru till the 13th. Desk clerk said he had a lot of calls about reservations. Peg and I are looking forward to meeting everyone again next summer.

John:congrats:

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
imported post

Reservation booked! Looks like a nice hotel...Will look closr when I am down there...good job negotiating Fly!

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
imported post

Reservation is made for 9th through 12th. Looks like a great place! Flyone, you're doing a great job. Holler if you need any help.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
imported post

Bill, good job of getting things organzied for NASSIR 5.

With hesitation I'm booked in at Motel 62 arriving on Sun. July 8 and departing Sat. July 14 as I'm wondering what Keri "FLYGIRL" will do to me for having her kiss that stinky cod fish on Canada Night at NASSIR 3.

So Bill, here is my challenge, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO TOP "CANADA NIGHT" AT NASSIR 3 ???????

:?

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
imported post

Reservations Jul 7th to 14th made. Thanks Bill and all for setting this up.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
imported post

Booked 3 for 9-14,Good Lord willing and the creek dont rise will be there.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Well Dang, that's a nice looking place and for that price I might as well grab a room also instead of camping perhaps.

What kind of plans are there for NASSIR 5 other than riding the great roads in the area?
Will there be a place where we mostly hang around the hotel at nights for a gathering, like we did the pit fire at ES 6 hotel?
What we might be doing at nights may effect rather I want to camp or get hotel.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

Way too far out for me to commit, but I will block the dates for now. Sounds like a good ride, at a good time of the year. Can my wife come riding her Can-Am Spyder?

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

I'm sure that would be fine, and some of us may like to see one of those up close too. I've only ever seen a couple ride by on the other side of an Interstate, never saw one in person close up.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
imported post

I've never heard of anyone objecting to any kind of ride, even cages. The Canam, I'm quite sure, will be welcomed. I'm also sure there will be a lot of curiosity about it. They're neat machines.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Not sure if we'll make it since we have a September trip to Branson planned, but I"m booking a room anyway, I might make a solo run .:action::action::action::action:

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

QDaddy and The Hag(Hamburg's Friendliest Greeter)are in for the 7th - 14th at the hotel. Great price Bill! Thanks! Marty - people can come as they like, riding whatever. Lopeha drove a semi to Nassir1. Who cares as long as you're there?

·
Canada Bob
461 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
I have been negotiating with folks in Eureka Springs, AR and even though all the minor details are not completed as of yet, the major ones are done. :thumbsup::cheesygrin:

The Host Hotel is the Motel 62in Eureka Springs, AR.

The address is

3169 East Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
Toll Free:
877-327-1080

The negotiated rate for our event is $49.00 per night. Please mention NASSIR so you can recieve this rate. I have got this rate locked in from July 7-14, 2012 so you can come early and stay later at an affordable price!

The motel website link: http://theeurekaspringsmotel.com/

Ok checked out the web site and I am curious about something and since you live in the area maybe you can clear it up.

Is there or is there not an area to test small explosvie devices out?:? I ask because I really dont want to be embarrassed like we were at NASSIR 4. Those west coast folks were a little high falutin for my tastes. :thumbsdown:I mean really it was only about what? maybe an 8th of a stick of dynamite and only in the heart of downtown. Gee whiz 5 cops :congrats:also I was surprised they didn't drop down a SWAT team. Silly West Coasters!!:thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

Usually the rhino's use the motel and late at night too when everyone is sleeping...... I think it is part of the rhino's induction.... at least that was the B&&^%t that was handed out at Hamburg :)

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

wgj46 wrote:

With hesitation I'm booked in at Motel 62 arriving on Sun. July 8 and departing Sat. July 14 as I'm wondering what Keri "FLYGIRL" will do to me for having her kiss that stinky cod fish on Canada Night at NASSIR 3.

So Bill, here is my challenge, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO TOP "CANADA NIGHT" AT NASSIR 3 ???????

I heard them making some plans an N4 Wayne. You wouldn't believe what you're going to have to kiss at Eureka Springs.:kissing: :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
imported post

Goldwings 4 ever wrote:
wgj46 wrote:

I heard them making some plans an N4 Wayne. You wouldn't believe what you're going to have to kiss at Eureka Springs.:kissing: :ROFL:
Maybe a Rhino???:badgrin:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
imported post

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::kissing::badgrin::badgrin:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

scotthohio wrote:
Goldwings 4 ever wrote:
wgj46 wrote:

Maybe a Rhino???:badgrin:
North or South :shock::shock:

21 - 40 of 277 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.