Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Got my Passport in the mail today! It took just 2 days over 4 weeks! Not bad. However, Mrs. Halfling's hasn't arrived as yet but I guess they would be processed separately so maybe sometime next week!

It won't be long now! It will be good to see every one again!!

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Darn it Pete, was really looking forward to seeing you and Helen again!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Darn it Pete, was really looking forward to seeing you and Helen again!
End of September we are hoping to be able to come over to SC again, maybe as the Nassir's move around America we may be able to make it again in years to come. :waving:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
They will only let you stay if you are willing to go on Welfare or some form of government assistance. If you want to work you will get deported.
So if USA does not let us come home if we do not have a passport, and we want to work, then Canada will deport us to where? USA? Problem solved! :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Does anyone have any suggestions for a camping site/tent set up near NASSIR?

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
Hey, is Hobo going to be attending NASSIR 6???

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Hey, is Hobo going to be attending NASSIR 6???
That may prove logistically difficult. :sadguy: He is currently up in Newcastle and will be attending a Meet & Greet this weekend in Nottingham, when he will probably jump a lift with us back down to the South East of England. He is then aiming to come back over to America in September, unless someone else is coming over the Big Pond before Nassir 6 who could bring him with them. :?

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I definately will not be making N6 this year. I will be going to the hospital on the 17th for angiogram to find out why the ticker isnt getting enough blood to it.:?
Everyone ride safe and have a great time.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Prayers sent your way PARMAN :praying::praying::praying: (But don't see why that should stop you. I'v been told I don't have one!!! I do have the xrays that say I do..:ROFL:)

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
I'll be attending this event. Couldn't make any plans to attend until the wife's date with the surgeon was established. See you all in Simcoe.
John

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Dang it Parman! Keep us informed. Prayers definitely coming from Kansas. :praying:

121 - 137 of 137 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.