Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The N6 T-Shirts design, again a wonderful job by UBARW. The first graphic will be on the back of a Gold Short Sleeve T-Shirt, the second graphic on the front in the upper left. Cost will be $15.00. If you PM me with your order I will PM back my paypal account. We have sizes up to 6X. All orders must be submitted by June 24.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shoot, I forgot to email you the designs, didnt I?

Actually Dick, I found them in a sent e-mail which I sent out for quotes, but I did get your e-mail last night. Thanks.

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
Awesome!!!:claps::claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Nice design! Two ordered and paid for via PayPal. I paid in USD which I hope is OK!!!

:)

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
The N6 T-Shirts design, again a wonderful job by UBARW. The first graphic will be on the back of a Gold Short Sleeve T-Shirt, the second graphic on the front in the upper left. Cost will be $15.00. If you PM me with your order I will PM back my paypal account. I believe we have sizes up to 3X but I will confirm that and post accordingly. All orders must be submitted by June 24.

Can I get one with just the front patch? (I don't like patches on the back) if so I will take one of each and if long sleeve is available i will take one as well

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Another great job from UbarW! He volunteers a lot of his graphics ability and skill to the forum. Thank you Dick!:claps::claps::claps:

·
Best looking member
3,106 Posts
Bob, do you have any shirts where the beaver is on a 1500? We all know beavers are very intelligent animals and would choose a 1500 over the 1800 every day of the week. :):):)

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
Bob, do you have any shirts where the beaver is on a 1500? We all know beavers are very intelligent animals and would choose a 1500 over the 1800 every day of the week. :):):)

:shock::doh2::doh2::surprised:

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I suppose you'll want it to be a Green 1500 also. :?:raspberry:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts

OUCH :shock: :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
The N6 T-Shirts design, again a wonderful job by UBARW. The first graphic will be on the back of a Gold Short Sleeve T-Shirt, the second graphic on the front in the upper left. Cost will be $15.00. If you PM me with your order I will PM back my paypal account. We have sizes up to 6X. All orders must be submitted by June 24.

Can you mail t shirts out?

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope. Sorry, they are just plain t-shirts.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
The reason why the Beaver is on an 1800 is because it is much lighter ,faster and much prettier headlights than a 1500 :)

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
the reason why the beaver is on an 1800 is because it is much lighter ,faster and much prettier headlights than a 1500 :)
Yeah! What Wexy said!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.