Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be keeping an updated listing of attendees on the 1st post of this thread (see below). Please make sure that if you give me any information that you let me know if there is anything that you would NOT want posted publicly. For example, my intent is to post room numbers if I have them as well as your first names and how many nights you are staying. If you would prefer not to have any of that posted, PLEASE make sure that I know it. Here's what we have so far...(updated on 06.29.2014), please let me know if you see anything in error or if you have information to fill in some of the blanks.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
:claps:thanks for all of your work John:claps::bow:

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
our arrival date will be july 7th

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Need to add Tim (Foxtrot)& Amber to my count. so the total will be 4

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got confirmation from Fontana Village that the group rate will also cover you for an early arrival on SUNDAY, JULY 6th, 2014. Anything prior to that would be at their regular rates. If you have already booked this day (Sunday) but they quoted you a higher rate then you should call them back and have them rework it for the lower group rate.

Plus, the list above has been updated with all of the information I have to date. Please PM me with any additional updates/corrections you want me to make.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
John,
Thanks for all your efforts for the organization of NASSIR 7. June and I will be arriving on Monday July 7th. Anything we can do to help out, just let us know.
Larry (aka: thecruiser)

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Many thanks John for all that you do and will be doing for #7.
I have reserved RM #130 from 7-11th. Looking like Onawingandapreyer is coming early so maybe I will join in the fun early as well.

Ned

·
Just one of the guys
4,790 Posts
We will be there, 2 of us, but we are probably going to camp.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Room booked John. PM sent with info. OK to post info.:readit::waving:

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
What's Her Name and I plan on attending. We are so sorry to have missed this year, but family has to come 1st and foremost. Game plan is camping as usual.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe I have gotten all of the recent adds entered and the list has been updated on post #1. Thanks for the cooperation every one!

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
This is warming up to be a xxxx GREAT NASSIR.
Thanks from us also on the work John & team.
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is warming up to be a good NASSIR.
Thanks from us also on the work John & team. :thumbsup:
Thank you Floyd, your kind comments are greatly appreciated! :)

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Pm sent . . .

. . . . . But it isn't on my sent list. Mrs. W#1 and I have confirmed reservations in a "willow cabin", beginning on the 8th. Post it up.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
. . . . . But it isn't on my sent list. Mrs. W#1 and I have confirmed reservations in a "willow cabin", beginning on the 8th. Post it up.

Don't tell me you are a scardy cat and have to sleep that far from "Snore's" :ROFL:

1 - 20 of 289 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.